Forums > Schemes

How to save scheme to your account and more!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rok:
Monkey, it seems u can't edit the explanations of the schemes the are already public. Is there a way to do that without saving it to my inbox and submiting it again?

I'd like to edit the explanation of scheme #12, it's horrible  >:(

MonkeyIsland:
I just edited some public explanation myself. (On my local version of TUS).

Can you please tell me exactly what happens if you wanna edit it?
btw, Scheme #12 is Cherep's scheme, not yours. You meant Scheme #8 ?

Rok:
I meant exactly #12 scheme. What i'm trying to tell u, when u click on "load", u can only edit weapons and game settings, but not the schemes explanation.

MonkeyIsland:
The Load button in scheme editor helps you load a scheme. That's all. Whether it is on your hard drive or it is on TUS. All of this is in order to help you save your desired scheme to your inbox. Besides why you are in need to edit someone else's scheme?

Rok:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on February 05, 2009, 04:56 AM ---Besides why you are in need to edit someone else's scheme?

--- End quote ---

Elite2 scheme description:

All rules are from elite exept weapons.

This sheme doesnt have ninja rope,air strike,napalm strike,homing missile.

But there are new weapons - Mad Cow - 3
                                        Holy Hand Granade - 1
                                        Old Woman - 1

Team SpecialWeapons - are off.

Some other changes - cluste r bomb - 5
                               mortar - 5

All other settings and weapons didnt change.

I hope you like this sheme because its beetween bazooka and granades and elite. By the way this sheme doesnt have ninja rope,air strike,napalm strike,homing missile - so its more for pro players.

P.S. This sheme is myne(i play with that settings for 5 years).I like it and i ask other players - they like it too especially because it doesnt have ninja rope!

That's why!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version