Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:15 PM

Author Topic: Im so tired of people missunderstanding jp cow in hyst  (Read 2378 times)

Im so tired of people missunderstanding jp cow in hyst
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:41 AM »
We all know that people gets so offended if you telecow in regular games even if its allowed in tus, but we have came to a point that its so f@#!ing ridiculous.... and Im talking about 'jp cow'

As title says, Im so tired of people missunderstanding jp cow  :o I don't give a fk of what people thinks but its so fking anoying to have to argue with these cry babies everyday..

Don't you see the difference between an artificial move, where you break the natural rules of the game non attacking in your turn, aka suiciding on purpose or don't attacking because your objective is getting a best spot instead, breaking the game.... versus;  just attacking, playing natural, doing the best shot you can do and then fly away with your jp and landing where your brain and your balls want to land ? in order to get a cool spot that gives you an extra advantage that you rightfully achieved and deserved without breaking any natural rules of the scheme and using an allowed weapon/combo in this scheme ? people forgot that this is a turn based strategic game ?

Im just posting a game in order that you can see what Im talking about ( happens in the turn 8/9 if you want to go straight there ). If you think that after landing my nade I had to fly away 30kms to the other side of the map in order to not "disturb" this german fellow  :D just post it here please  ::) ( btw, it changes nothing but also notice that I had intention to push the mine above his worm towards him :) ) so at least we can create a black list of people who we don't have to waste our time playing with.

* 2016-09-11 09.59.56 [Online] HostingBuddy, @Schw`ZaR, AlekschTheGreat.WAgame (44.89 kB - downloaded 64 times.)

Im telling you right now, for these people... just create a decent "hyst bng / bng hyst", this is what better suits their needs. But meanwhile just stop being tards, PLEASE... I beg you all.

I don't get how people are so obtuse.. 

Offline Husk

Re: Im so tired of people missunderstanding jp cow in hyst
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 11:07 AM »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 11:24 AM »
You can jetcow after attack, the outcome will be same - you moved to the worm who just did its turn.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 11:25 AM by XanKriegor »

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 11:25 AM »

Offline Peja

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 11:30 AM »
As title says, Im so tired of people missunderstanding jp cow

its easy to teach them:
1st select jetpack
2nd: select the weapon mad cows
3rd press enter

pro tipp: using the kb to select the weapons increases your chance of an successful execute during the limited turntime of 1 second.

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 11:48 AM »
You can jetcow after attack, the outcome will be same - you moved to the worm who just did its turn.

yeah, after attacking so its not telecow, this is hyst bro :D btw how many cms do you think am I able to land next to his last turn worm following your argument ? I will make sure to have a ruler with me with this measure tu use when I play agaisnt you !

Offline yanme

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 12:01 PM »
well schw, that people avoid those things in a funner is because most people around are honest player which have healthy common sense.

you shouldn't expect any applause if you enjoy being lame in a funner.

but don't worry, your problem is easy to solve:

Solution 1: Stop being lame in a funner

Soltuion 2: don't be suprised when you act lame, and accept the flame

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 12:02 PM »
Dunno what are your butthurt about man.

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 12:06 PM »
@yanme risking my worm trying to push a mine after doing a legit move is called being lame in a fun game... I thought I was the one who was trying to get the much fun of this game  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? wow, seriously you guys have a problem

edit;  downloaded 1 times and people talking shit, cool  :-*
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:13 PM by Schw »

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 12:34 PM »
As title says, Im so tired of people missunderstanding jp cow

its easy to teach them:
1st select jetpack
2nd: select the weapon mad cows
3rd press enter

pro tipp: using the kb to select the weapons increases your chance of an successful execute during the limited turntime of 1 second.
genius xD

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 12:52 PM »
Fshh, people these days....

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 01:24 PM »
Yet..you're the one calling it 'Telecow'. Turn advantage ffs.

In addition to what peja/yanme said: play elite and rrtt!  xd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline lalo

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 02:39 PM »
Who gives a shit about hyst? And hyst funners? Play real schemes like Cslongi said.

Offline Husk

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 03:23 PM »
oh I'll try that peja xD

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 06:49 PM »
Just play the way you want, there's no rule in Hyst, ignore them.

My way to deal with retards in Hysteria:

Noob: COW!! GTFO NOB!!
Kaleu: I'm noob? Why? What's W:A genre??
Noob: Turn-Based Strategy, why?
Kaleu: That's how I set my strategy, elaborate yours to avoid it. Who's noob now?  8)

:P :P
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓