Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:26 PM

Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the new Drive for Weapons gif icon!  (Read 380 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Hi, I have the pleasure to publish here the new gif icon sbs made for our scheme Drive for Weapons. It was a hard work on 20 frames to make this gif, thanks to the art of sbs (and a few suggestions and ideas by myself). Many days of work, but now we have at least the first version of the gif complete (more frames might be added  in the future).

I hope you like it, because we will release the official version of the scheme's first map in a near future (we have only the prototype I made, with some suggestions and changes due to sbs opinions). Thanks to all people that helped us testing our prototype (structure) map. With patience, sbs already made more than 50% of the map graphical upgrades. It is taking months but we are not in a hurry. Soon this scheme will be 100% released and we can start working on the second map that has already an amazing combo for it (we had to cut this combo from the first map, because it would take too long to end the game).

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 08:01 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'