Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:05 PM

Author Topic: Mole discussion  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: Mole discussion
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2018, 09:00 PM »
Not going to read the whole thread but zalo seems like a coward of the worst kind - steadfastly trying to prove a point by creating a challenge to strengthen his position then welshing on his bet.

Being drunk isn't an excuse, I've played 10's of 100's of league games drunk, find something more compelling than that, zalo.

But most importantly you don't go drunk to a challenge you've set up some days before unless you're an idiot

Offline sock

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2018, 11:48 PM »
Not going to read the whole thread but zalo seems like a coward of the worst kind - steadfastly trying to prove a point by creating a challenge to strengthen his position then welshing on his bet.

Being drunk isn't an excuse, I've played 10's of 100's of league games drunk, find something more compelling than that, zalo.

But most importantly you don't go drunk to a challenge you've set up some days before unless you're an idiot
Making a dumb decision and calling someone an idiot is completely different.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2018, 08:55 AM »

Making a dumb decision and calling someone an idiot is completely different.

A dumb decision made by an idiot ;D i know sock you're trying to point out how the situation went too far and how bullied zalo got but you know what, imo bullying it's perfectly fine when the subject bullied is arrogant and cocky, you don't simply act like that and then run away like a pussy, especially when he made waste time to:

-Daina, who has been training mole for days (this is sadism, do you even play mole when you're in ag? If you actually did that, you'd realize how painful and boring it is).
-Komo: he was probably the only neutral person in this whole story, he did really spectate and analyzed hours of mole, discussed a lot about it with zalo. And then, when finally he had already set up the whole streaming, zalo turned his back on him. I would have been so much pissed, however Komo managed to turn a debacle into something creative and entertaining for his spectators: a commemorative map of the whole event n who shall not be forgotten.
-The whole community: everyone, except all the mole/zalo fanboys, has been disappointed.

Not to mention that his excuses were poorly made:

-Zalo said he was offended by the gif.. so? He could have hosted and play daina without komo streaming..?!
-He got drunk before having the challenge... Why would you get drunk before a challenge that you made on your own where you need to prove yourself and you're risking your money..?

All these things mentioned above are the reason why he's being the clown of this site at the moment, and it's totally deserved. Do you think he would have been so bullied if he had shut up from the beginning? I don't think so...

Before anyone thinks im completely against mole, i have my very own opinion regarding this scheme but i would NEVER forbid anyone to play it, anyone should play what they like mostly. What you don't is throw shit on other schemes (and players...) when you have never played them.

In conclusion that was the most coward thing i've ever seen in my whole existence on this site/game.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 10:57 AM by Sbaffo »

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2018, 10:38 AM »
we all got f**ked over and fell for his bullsh*t.
-The whole community: everyone, except all the mole/zalo fanboys, has been disappointed.
can't be disappointed if I had no hopes on him in the first place
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2018, 11:07 AM »
On the other hand we have to thank him for the whole drama and the small activity burst ;D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 11:13 AM by Sbaffo »

Offline Darmin

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2018, 12:07 PM »
Players mole shopper scheme never "pour out dirt" on other schemes.
However players of other schemes in 90% cases "pour out dirt" on the mole shopper scheme.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2018, 12:56 PM »
Players mole shopper scheme never "pour out dirt" on other schemes.
Hearing that Intermediate with island maps and random placements , or Elite, with 20 sec used primarly for the 2x reflex roping, are strategic based just makes me burt out laughing...
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Senator

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2018, 03:21 PM »
lol I wish daina practiced for 3 days as well before facing me. That's quite an honour tbh  ;D

Was this part of the deal btw? I thought it was about a random veteran being able to beat Zalo in mole with 0 experience in mole. Three days of practice... that makes daina into a fulltime moleshop player doesn't it?
(*I'm dealing good punches here atm :o*)

Yes it was.
Havent played in months but give me 2 or 3 days to practice the scheme and lets do it!!!
That's the spirit!!

Win just 1 out of 5 games, and 40$ is yours. Okay?
I simply ask her to win one single round out of 5. Is that too much? Me giving her 7 days for preparation, you call excuses? wtf is wrong with you?

Three days isn't much considering Zalo said it takes years to become as good as him.. or months for Random00 to be able to beat him.

I was actually expecting Zalo to beat daiNa 5-0..  three days isn't enough unless you are some Inter/Elite god. Dunno why Zalo was so scared. I had my hopes on tita who has a bit more experience of mole and even beating Zalo. It was funny how Zalo just ignored his messages while accepting a challenge against Frutiloops :)

Edit: oh he lost to taner. That explains :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 04:42 PM by Senator »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2018, 03:42 PM »
Was really funny first 2-3 days after he escaped and started lurking in offline mode..
Now I don't even find it that humorous, whole situation is pretty sad when you think about it. :/

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2019, 11:11 PM »
The only sad part is that Zalo now feels like he can't show his face here anymore. I agree that it was bitchlike behaviour, but really it was one decision he made (not to fight) that he has had to live with. It says very little about him as a person, just about him in that moment. There's nobody in this community who he should give so much reverence to that he should disappear forever. He probably approached the game with Taner as a joke. Playing seriously and focused he 100% would beat Daina or anyone else (except maybe Magnus) 5-0. Mole is a more skilled scheme than Komo and others are giving it credit for. Come back Zalo, show your face, and reclaim your throne as mole king.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2019, 12:24 AM »
The only sad part is that Zalo now feels like he can't show his face here anymore. I agree that it was bitchlike behaviour, but really it was one decision he made (not to fight) that he has had to live with. It says very little about him as a person, just about him in that moment. There's nobody in this community who he should give so much reverence to that he should disappear forever. He probably approached the game with Taner as a joke. Playing seriously and focused he 100% would beat Daina or anyone else (except maybe Magnus) 5-0. Mole is a more skilled scheme than Komo and others are giving it credit for. Come back Zalo, show your face, and reclaim your throne as mole king.
I guess you have to show some backbone, i’d Totally forgotten about it, probably the only person that thinks it’s a big deal is zalo.  I gave him a hard time about it because you can’t just talk in absolutes and make grand statements when frontrunning and not expect to hear about it when you disappear.  I talk a lot of trash and I expect it back when I lose/fail/don’t show up.  I never expected it at the time, zalo seemed pretty confident, but maybe he just thought he would lose a game and didn’t have $40?