Forums
March 29, 2024, 11:14 AM

Poll

Are you ok with  having no parachute in rope based schemes like shopper, wxw, big rr, and roper?

Yes
7 (26.9%)
No
19 (73.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Parachute in Rope Based Schemes  (Read 7106 times)

Offline Kradie

Re: Parachute in Rope Based Schemes
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2019, 10:39 PM »
IT IS MORE RISKY WITHOUT PARACHUTE.

WITH PARACHUTE IT IS LESS RISKY.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2019, 10:41 PM »
Indeed, but you've changed your tune.

You were saying before that using parachute had no risk at all.

But at least you've corrected that statement now, thanks.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2019, 04:17 PM »
You were saying before that using parachute had no risk at all.

But at least you've corrected that statement now, thanks.

Komodo! You are finally making some progress, thank you! <3

Now that you finally understand, we can continue. ;D

So, to explain as simple as possible, I will do it very light.

No Parachute = More RISK
More risk = More courage
Courage = Makes confidence

What say you Mr Komodo?

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2019, 05:27 PM »
I honestly think you are one of the most delusional people i've ever spoke to in my life(online).

But at least you are happy, and i'm glad you finally changed your words about parachute so they weren't lies anymore.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2019, 06:06 PM »
I honestly think you are one of the most delusional people i've ever spoke to in my life(online).

But at least you are happy, and i'm glad you finally changed your words about parachute so they weren't lies anymore.

They weren't lies, everyone knows that without parachute, the risk is greater.

Perhaps everything that was formed and read were greatly misinterpreted.

Offline Sir-J

« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2019, 06:27 PM »
-
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 05:41 AM by Rudolf289 »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2019, 07:09 PM »
They weren't lies, everyone knows that without parachute, the risk is greater.

You were saying earlier roping with parachute has no risk, among many other crazy things.

If you had just cut out all the bullsh*t earlier, this whole conversation wouldn't even have happened.

Now though, you've filtered out all the lies, opinions, and exaggerations, so that the final statement is actually a true observation rather than a lonely personal subjective agenda.

Next time though, if you wish to get results from a poll without any hassle, just ask the question without giving your opinion which basically makes other people out to be morons, weak, feeble etc.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2019, 08:12 PM »
lonely personal subjective agenda.
My little friend. There is none of this preposterous agenda you proposed. As I said, I got a better foothold in WA than you nowadays, and you are not relevant as once you thought you were. Here is why. Many people embrace the idea of no parachute, and they do this without bias and clinging to the past.  There is nothing anyone can do to stop me hosting games, showing and learning that parachute is not everything to the game.

Sure as SiR J said, punishing for the beginners, but the reward will surely flourish as one master the gratification of no parachute.  They look at experienced, and they could cling to the thought of being as them. Why would they not be? Parachute teaches them that failure is fine.

But I do not expect you to understand Komodo.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2019, 08:31 PM »
Who even talks like that? "I have a bigger foothold in WA than you". I don't care if I am relevant or not, just try to enjoy myself.

You sound like you get off on the idea of trying to be popular and in control, I always done stuff like Darts and BnG etc because I was addicted to it and enjoyed trying to make it better lol.

Many people embrace the idea of no parachute? You sound like a delusional god preacher trying to convince people ZaR is salvation and no parachute is our saviour  :D ;D :D

I already got what I came here for, but I can't stop myself from replying because your posts are legit entertaining, weird people have always sparked my curiosity, your posts are completely bonkers but you aren't doing anyone any harm, at least you aren't boring  :D

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2019, 05:45 PM »
My belief is that most people rope like pussies when there's no chute. The game becomes one of mechanical A to B transportation and attacking. Risks from elevated fall damage and no chute are too great for anything extracurricular. Best suited for league games where people already rope like pussies. In my experience funners rarely produce the same level of intensity and competition as league games.

RichUK and Godmax have a foothold of sorts too, but that isn't necessarily congruent with the amount of respect they hold. Zar is a minor iteration of an existing scheme, nothing more. Not a social movement, religion or grand invention. Come back down to earth man, put down the spork and be rational. The "zar is the greatest thing ever" schtick is played out and lame.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2019, 06:20 PM »
Who even talks like that? "I have a bigger foothold in WA than you". I don't care if I am relevant or not, just try to enjoy myself.

You sound like you get off on the idea of trying to be popular and in control, I always done stuff like Darts and BnG etc because I was addicted to it and enjoyed trying to make it better lol.

Many people embrace the idea of no parachute? You sound like a delusional god preacher trying to convince people ZaR is salvation and no parachute is our saviour  :D ;D :D

I already got what I came here for, but I can't stop myself from replying because your posts are legit entertaining, weird people have always sparked my curiosity, your posts are completely bonkers but you aren't doing anyone any harm, at least you aren't boring  :D

Good, because facts don't care about your feelings.

You keep using the word delusional, in fact you are the one who is. I have explained why no parachute is better etc. You can't stand that I am right, and that your version of reality isn't. All you can do is to giggle and be arrogant which is very low in my opinion.

My belief is that most people rope like pussies when there's no chute. The game becomes one of mechanical A to B transportation and attacking. Risks from elevated fall damage and no chute are too great for anything extracurricular. Best suited for league games where people already rope like pussies. In my experience funners rarely produce the same level of intensity and competition as league games.
So your belief is that people are pussies that are ok roping with no parachute. Nice insult to people there.

Roper,  Shopper and TTRR are already A to B transportation. It has nothing to do if the chute is there or not.

Extracurricular? That is indeed your belief but as well bias. New and current players don't care of legacy players think. Many don't play the league.

Again, no parachute = More Risk = Pressure. In league games the pressure and risk doubles.

ZaR is a roping community, dedicated for ZAR Scheme(s). Like ZaR Roper and BIG ZAR RR. Which is quite popular I might add. Why don't you show some respect? You were once a member, you thought it was fun and fast paced. Now you are just throwing around insults? Not just to me, but to people.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2019, 07:22 PM »
All through this thread you've dogmatically repeated your flawed premises. It's easy to rope like a coward with no chute, choosing only easy angles and known trajectories. It's the difference between painting a barn and painting artwork though. Roper is garbage without some recklessness. Zar is too punitive so everyone ropes like pussies.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 07:33 PM by j0e »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2019, 07:27 PM »
All through this thread you've dogmatically repeated your faulty premises, spork in hand. You clearly aren't here to discuss with an open mind - so I'm done for now.

You are in error. But I salute your surrender, it was a risky endeavour of you to challenge reality.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2019, 07:52 PM »
Good, because facts don't care about your feelings.

You would deny facts if they slapped you in the face.

You keep using the word delusional, in fact you are the one who is.

I have explained why no parachute is better etc.

No, you have explained why it's different, neither is "better" than the other, because it's up to each individual to make the decision what is best for themselves.

You do not get to decide what is better for all humanity, which is why you are delusional thinking that you can.

So your belief is that people are pussies that are ok roping with no parachute. Nice insult to people there.

Interesting, earlier in this post you were calling people weak, lacking confidence etc because they rope with parachute.

Not only are you delusional, you are a hypocrite as well.

ZaR is a roping community, dedicated for ZAR Scheme(s). Like ZaR Roper and BIG ZAR RR. Which is quite popular I might add.

Humans, are a mere blip on the grand scale of the universe, we are such a small part of everything that will ever exist, it scares a lot of people, they cannot accept that humans are not the most important thing in the universe.

ZaR is like Humans, and Worms Armageddon is the universe, just a tiny blip in the grand scale of things, this doesn't mean we/ZaR are useless, just not as important as some would like to believe.

As long as you have fun, and you are happy, you shouldn't care about how "popular" ZaR is, as long as you have a small cult following that enjoy it with you, and you all have fun, that's all that matters.

You are having delusions of grandeur about a scheme Kradie, it's not healthy, trust me, i've been there with BnG & Darts, best advice I can give, just chill, enjoy it, stop comparing the things you like to things other people like, and just get on with it, it honestly puts people off when you act so desperate.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2019, 08:19 PM »
You would deny facts if they slapped you in the face.
You must have a lot of bruises by now  :D

No, you have explained why it's different, neither is "better" than the other, because it's up to each individual to make the decision what is best for themselves.
It is up for each intellect to decide what works best for themselves, that's why this topic exists. Discussing the difference, the cons and the pros.

You do not get to decide what is better for all humanity, which is why you are delusional thinking that you can.
You don't get to decide too, Komodo.

Interesting, earlier in this post you were calling people weak, lacking confidence etc because they rope with parachute.

Not only are you delusional, you are a hypocrite as well.
Because with parachute, you may have a good time, but when no parachute element was introduced, it caused a line between parachute and no parachute. Ergo, having parachute is less risky. But again, you can rope fast etc with parachute, just as you can with no parachute, excluding parachute tricks.

You are having delusions of grandeur about a scheme Kradie, it's not healthy, trust me, i've been there with BnG & Darts, best advice I can give, just chill, enjoy it, stop comparing the things you like to things other people like, and just get on with it, it honestly puts people off when you act so desperate.
So you are a doctor now who gives diagnoses on a Worms forum? LMAO.. That's hilarious man  :D

Rest assured lad, I am chill, I am simply discussing these things with you. If you think I am delusional etc, good for you.

I am not desperate. Parachute and no parachute is a thing to compare, and it has been discussed here.  I can't force you or anyone else, at least we all can acknowledge there are 2 sides to review. We gone so deep to convince one another., so it would be wrong to call this desperate.