Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:23 PM

Author Topic: Scheme changes I would like to see  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Senator

Scheme changes I would like to see
« on: June 02, 2017, 11:03 AM »
Experimental season any1? ;D What I would like to see/test more:

Team17
- Add 2 x Select Worm like there was originally. As we know, select worms got removed by accident (wwp). I've played some tus games with Free and Korydex with select worms included. You can make some finishing moves during SD, like teleport near the opponent and then use select worm. They give more importance to the early game and make you less dependent on SD weapons. Draws are a problem in T17 and Select Worms help a bit with that.

Roper
- Remove CBA rule, change retreat time to 5s and health crates to 25HP. This way "crate rape" costs you less cos you have the choice of ignoring the crate (perhaps collect it later on). This helps especially on the bazooka turn where crate luck plays a big role.

Shopper
- Add more weapons cos currently it's extremely boring with high crate chances for a couple of weapons. The current scheme takes also less skill cos you need to master less weapons. Add at least Bazooka, Homing Missile, Super Sheep, Flame Thrower.
- Decrease the chance of Select Worm or remove it completely (add inf. ammo and delay). Select Worm can be really unfair in Shopper/WxW. TUS Shopper scheme has 1.2% chance and it would be possible to decrease it to 0.2%. Better disable it completely :-X

Big RR
- Remove Banana Bomb. Many play without banana already. I prefer 30s turn time over 40s cos a bit smaller chance for a draw.

Offline Dr Abegod

Re: Scheme changes I would like to see
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 11:13 AM »
A minor change to intermediate: using napalm to cancel out petrol flames is lame. Is there a way to disable this feature?
The no CBA rule in roper sounds interesting, +1 on trying that for a season
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:15 AM by Dr Abegod »

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 11:21 AM »
Or just ad roofles t17 scheme? Your shopper idea sucks!

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 11:25 AM »
A minor change to intermediate: using napalm to cancel out petrol flames is lame. Is there a way to disable this feature?

/flames - allows you to enlarge the number of max possible flames at the map, up to 25500. Activated by the Scales of Justice crate probability parameter.

Flames is set by the crate probability of Scales of Justice (the number of max possible flames will be the chosen value multiplied by 100).
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 11:26 AM »
/flames25500 <-- needs RubberWorm

BigRR 40sec no nana, 30sec nana or riot
Shopper look at HB's scheme, selworm completely disabled plz
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:30 AM by TheMadCharles »

Offline Free

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 11:32 AM »
The no CBA rule in roper sounds interesting, +1 on trying that for a season

It's not possible to disable it.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 11:37 AM »
Add 1x missle to t17.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Korydex

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 12:10 PM »
i vote yes

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 01:40 PM »
id love to see the shopper scheme being removed completely

Offline Free

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 06:24 PM »
My suggestions:

T17 - Roofless T17 is where it's at. It has more dimensions tactic-wise and less problems than current T17 with all the draws. I really weally hope people would give this scheme a good try to see how deep it can be, controlling drop points and staying aggressive early on etc. If we're gonna stick with normal T17, I'd say 1 select worm (2 is too much, enemy doesnt have any counter-attacks left if unlucky start) and more balanced scheme weapons wise would be close to ideal. Or if you're going to keep regural T17 scheme, I'd be +1 for homing missile at start.

Roper: I'd say 2 teams/player and starting hp of... 175hp maybe? U eliminate a bit of crate luck with this and add more tactics (which also can decrease crate luck being so brutal).

Shopper: Currently it's a really noob scheme but if it keeps new players coming, I can take the pile wars, but adding more weps would be +1 in my eyes.

Big RR: Remove banana bomb and either 30/40s, it's not a big skill to use nana but it's totally frustrating and seems so unnecessary to a racing scheme.

Intermediate: I would like to see every round being scored, instead whole match. For example, if results come 2-1, the loser with 1 round still get points.

Elite: I would like to see even 2/3/4/5 seconds of hot seat time added. Just to see the wind before having to fully commit to a hard movement turn. You don't gain massive advantage of more time to think, you just get to see the wind before jumping and committing to something you're not totally sure will work but you might need all the 20s to do it.

Offline Jengu

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 06:48 PM »
Shopper needs LG, infinite zook, glitches allowed, 12 mines, no barrels, 1 second fuse, more weapons, and attack from rope enforced. The reason nobody on TUS likes shopper is because the official scheme is horrible, predictable, and boring.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 06:54 PM »
Ok guys, I, as admin of PoC, am willing to take tests on the shopper scheme. PM me for suggestions.

Here's the scheme
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:03 PM by TheMadCharles »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 07:01 PM »
Big RR with no banana and 40s.

Senator, chances of draw are equal regardless of 30s or 40s, don't understand for the life of my why you would ever say that, but ok :)

Offline Senator

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 07:18 PM »
Add 1x missle to t17.

That results in most games ending exactly the same way: a homing missile shot from darkside.

Senator, chances of draw are equal regardless of 30s or 40s, don't understand for the life of my why you would ever say that, but ok :)

You need 10s smaller lead to get one turn ahead, no? ;D

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 07:33 PM »
Big RR with no banana and 40s.

lol komito, ofc chances of draw are lower with 30s