Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:22 PM

Author Topic: Scheme ideas - Worms Knowledge Base page being updated  (Read 585 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Scheme ideas - Worms Knowledge Base page being updated
« on: October 22, 2020, 06:53 AM »
Hi, I would like to say that Scheme ideas page is being updated (Schemes page too). The idea is to put a lot of great different scheme ideas of WA community united in one page that list the scheme articles. You can contribute with this project writing important schemes that the page is missing here or editing the wiki by yourselves.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:20 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Korydex

Re: Scheme ideas - Worms Knowledge Base page being updated
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 08:39 AM »
Regarding Schemes page. Most known schemes have articles already, I think an article could to be written for Elemental as it is mentioned. Also could add PX schemes, but definitely can't do it myself because I'm not a PX player.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: Scheme ideas - Worms Knowledge Base page being updated
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 09:00 AM »
Regarding Schemes page. Most known schemes have articles already, I think an article could to be written for Elemental as it is mentioned.

Yes, it would be good. I know that Elemental first appeared in WO and then in 2010 it was added to TUS schemes and even to the leagues (see thread).

Also could add PX schemes, but definitely can't do it myself because I'm not a PX player.

Good point. I don't know about what the other editors would think about adding PX schemes, since they never added a section for this, but maybe one day they will be there. There are already the PX wiki and the PX Forum, though.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 09:09 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'