Forums
April 16, 2024, 08:36 PM

Author Topic: Schemes - TUS vs Newbs  (Read 5239 times)

Offline solido

Re: Schemes - TUS vs Newbs
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 05:36 AM »
i dont like tus singles because playng 1v1 is boring and i think noobs feel this way too . clans are hard to be apart of because it requires commitment and organisation and there is not very many players especially during night in the west, if I go in wormnet an all russians and zillians I leave cause I cant talk to them and thats not fun to game with ppl cant communicate with. too few players =not enough ppl for active-enough clans= only real solution is give the game away for free  and new league for noobs thats way way more user friendly than tus. wont work unless reporting can be done in game. this should be possible to send commands like we do to hosting buddy.

ps. embrace the new popular schemes, it's the only way. how bout instead of trl, you have nu-league with hysteria, tower race, shopper, and other popular hb schemes.

pps. the best schemes i've played are with noobs that have edited there own schemes and they are simple fun to play dont involve very much thinking and each player has = oppurtunity to win, and has no rules. i like this one game i play with my casual noob friend who i've been meeting online. and the whole game lasts like 5-6 minutes, but we play like 6 or 7 a night and we have fun, chatting, he wins some and I win some and it's fun. of course the more skilled player will win more often but i like short length games. just dont like kaos... 2x damage ruins it.

Yeah, classic schemes, too hard. Clans? Too much effort. Viva la casual.

Here's the hard truth though, casuals don't play leagues. If you made a league consisting of the most stupid schemes possible (something like the stuff you and your pals play for 7 times a night) it wouldn't have any popularity.

You'll eventually get over the big banana bombs and such, and you'll either leave worms for good or stay and move on to more complex schemes, it's factual data.

ya, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. its a thinker.