Forums
April 24, 2024, 05:18 AM

Author Topic: Setting utility probability  (Read 511 times)

Offline jattaman

Setting utility probability
« on: February 26, 2023, 11:41 AM »
I have problems setting utilities probabilities. Setting crates works great, but whatever i do with utitlities' 'package' or '%' settings, I still have the same utility % after I save the scheme.

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Setting utility probability
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 02:37 PM »
The utility percentage % section probably doesn't work. but the percentage section is only there to help, you can directly set the utility crate probability and the scheme editor sets the values properly. (only viewing in percent mode doesn't work)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline jattaman

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 03:39 PM »
It doesn't work either way(both setting percentages and crates symbols), the percentage table show rather correct values after the scheme is saved, because I tested it afterwards.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 04:07 PM »
Can you show me an screenshot of the values you're trying? An image before you hit the "save" button.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline jattaman

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2023, 04:21 PM »
Sure

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2023, 05:21 PM »
util probabilities can only be changed with kaosmod, which used to be in rubberworm, but now is in the extended scheme settings. even then, it's not perfect, as you are forced to specific sets of odds

keep in mind that the five utils in the weapon panel aren't the only utils, as explained in the scheme setting description
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 05:23 PM by h3oCharles »