Forums
April 23, 2024, 04:31 PM

Author Topic: The sK Toilet! (this is where the poop goes people!)  (Read 8294 times)

CBC isn't down... http://www.cbc-wwp.com/   8)

Online Peja

wtf vn1 darkmaul  ;D

and a warm welcome to the sk guys, your awesome, atleast all guys i learned to know from your clan ;D

Offline Maciej

emm I remember it looked a bit differently :P

super infinite facepalm too 1st maciej post. If sK freestylers clan it doesnt mean that people will dont wanna join to this clan because they dont play clanners, there is in sK much more people than in ps, and ppl will keep joining, because its another destiny.
If you wanna let sK play clanners, add to tus warmer league uheauhea

Offline JayX

If I remember correctly CBC was up and running in its prime around 2005.. I know because I was there, showing the noobers how to play Elite and BnG
And to be honest, I'm 99% sure that I never played a clan game vs sK - even though I was in "league clans" like LoR, kTC, bu, GoD..

Well you are mistaken mate, we played many clanners there and even won championships on more than one occasion. Had great matches with awesome clans like wnL, WQW, LoR, n00b and others.

As Lalo said
I have played cbc clanners a lot of times against sK/SADO back in the day.

End of

Anyway I don't think sK is one of the clans that have been around for the longest time.

I never said we were the first clan or anything, but we have been around without going inactive or closing and restarting the clan for many years. I don't know any others that have the same claim. I could be mistaken and there are a couple of others but I stand by what I said "sK is one of the oldest clans here" not a discussion.. it's fact mate, lets not argue.

Hey JayX, that's really nice to hear! By the way, sK has this reputation because there are some members who openly advertis that sK never plays clanners.

I agree with that statement as I have seen people saying that myself. In truth the rule in sK is people do not have to play clanners, it is their choice. What they should have said is "I don't play clanners for sK sorry"

The thing with sK is we are all individuals, the only rules in sK is play fair, have fun and don't be a dick to people.

I remember cbc too, it's very sad that it closed down, I really enjoyed playing there too and I understand your point saying it felt like wasted time, but that is an absolutely false idea and an extreme attitude.

Again I totally agree, but cbc was like a second home to us, it's not that we then refused to play clanners, it's just we didn't feel there was a good enough replacement for cbc-wwp.com until now. Hence we are back and planning to clanner again :)

CBC isn't down... http://www.cbc-wwp.com/   8)

LMAO! haha I agree, I remember it looked different last time I was there x)

and a warm welcome to the sk guys, your awesome, atleast all guys i learned to know from your clan ;D

Thank you for the kind words Peja, good to be here. Be welcome in our games as always :)

If sK freestylers clan it doesnt mean that people will dont wanna join to this clan because they dont play clanners, there is in sK much more people than in ps, and ppl will keep joining, because its another destiny.

Haha well with good clans like sX, dP, sR, RoH and many others to play with I think we can add a nice new dynamic to the games here. Many of you I play with in games already and have a lot of respect for.

sK is not here to wave our flag in peoples faces, we are just here to have fun with you guys and try getting a little more active in TUS.

Once we have enough active TUS members we will start signing up to leagues etc. It's just going to take some time.

We are going to play clanners again, like we did before. So lets forget this argument of "sK does not play clan games" :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:14 PM by JayX »

Offline Maciej

super infinite facepalm too 1st maciej post. If sK freestylers clan it doesnt mean that people will dont wanna join to this clan because they dont play clanners, there is in sK much more people than in ps, and ppl will keep joining, because its another destiny.

you didn't understand my post :)

Offline darKz

I never said we were the first clan or anything, but we have been around without going inactive or closing and restarting the clan for many years. I don't know any others that have the same claim. I could be mistaken and there are a couple of others but I stand by what I said "sK is one of the oldest clans here" not a discussion.. it's fact mate, lets not argue.

I doubt it, let's leave it at that. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline sock

I doubt also,  end of discussion

Offline Guaton

play clanners

I just wonder why do people want sK to play clanners so much! Wanna get free points in elite? :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Alien

I just wonder why do people want sK to play clanners so much! Wanna get free points in elite? :D

lol, this is exactly what i thought...like greedy and hungry wolves.

Offline Guaton

u got it  , gj

Offline chakkman

If I remember correctly CBC was up and running in its prime around 2005.. I know because I was there, showing the noobers how to play Elite and BnG
And to be honest, I'm 99% sure that I never played a clan game vs sK - even though I was in "league clans" like LoR, kTC, bu, GoD..

Well you are mistaken mate, we played many clanners there and even won championships on more than one occasion. Had great matches with awesome clans like wnL, WQW, LoR, n00b and others.

I have been around most of the time sK used to be around on wwp and it always was a clan of freestylers, can't remember they played clanners at all... good to see you finally got to playy leagues and stuff, gl for that. :) And greetings to you JayX, don't know if you remember me, it's been some years. :)

Offline theredi

I doubt also,  end of discussion

and i dont so discussion isnt over ;] deal with it im pretty sure sK is older for show than cfc and prolly also than cf, maybe they never reached so many points in tus but who cares ;]

Offline sock

I doubt also,  end of discussion

and i dont so discussion isnt over ;] deal with it im pretty sure sK is older for show than cfc and prolly also than cf, maybe they never reached so many points in tus but who cares ;]

and they are older than  CKC, NBR, TDC, EIF, TEA, bS too right? wrong. deal with it
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 10:44 PM by sock »