Forums
April 24, 2024, 08:20 AM

Author Topic: sX tryout  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

sX tryout
« on: February 24, 2013, 05:34 AM »

Farco (Ghost,Ghostworm), United States , male, 21, Hysteria;

Other:

Bowling (1 year), playing RSPS (Runescape private server, hanging with online/Real life friends.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Impossible

Re: sX tryout
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 09:31 AM »
gengar, you are cool but you gotta practise harder. Someone like Rogi2 xD
You know on season #30 we played mostly funner clanners, ever pyro did xD
But this time we aiming at PO's. You just comeback from inactivity, I imagine in what shape you are, so I think you need to start playing tus single again and if you will show good results we'll invite ya ofc

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 09:41 AM »
That's fine. I'll try to start playing TUS again when I can find myself a good keyboard to use. This laptop keyboard sucks right now.. Anyways, thanks and I'll rejoin this clan when I am ready.

Farco/Gengar.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 10:56 AM »
But this time we aiming at PO's.

the most important clans in tus are getting inactive, so you can get in only with luck xD

Offline Impossible

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 11:31 AM »

the most important clans in tus are getting inactive, so you can get in only with luck xD
You just called your clan not important xDd
No idea about what luck you talking tho. Every season starts like that other clans might join closer to the end of the season, Id like to stole with sir-j some ttrr pts from CF anyway ;D

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 11:49 AM »
nice to see another wormer back! Even if I don't know you :P

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 12:48 PM »
for non luck i mean this dude

You just called your clan not important xDd
No idea about what luck you talking tho. Every season starts like that other clans might join closer to the end of the season, Id like to stole with sir-j some ttrr pts from CF anyway ;D

for luck i mean that you need to play only about over 100 games and get a good winning ration xD

Offline Rogi

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 08:04 PM »
Wow, sbaffo cares about other clans and them politics xD thanks for help, but dont forgot about your own clan ;P
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 10:35 PM »
I have actually returned couple days ago, but I was playing offline. I wish you clans good luck Though

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 10:41 AM »
Wow, sbaffo cares about other clans and them politics xD thanks for help, but dont forgot about your own clan ;P

just cuz ur in :-*