Forums
April 23, 2024, 09:40 PM

Author Topic: About TdC  (Read 9072 times)

Offline zippeurfou

About TdC
« on: November 08, 2009, 09:10 AM »
Crazy told me that TdC is being unknown by the new generation, so I'll explain here who we are :).

What is TdC ?

TdC is a worms Clan :).

What means TdC ?

TdC means The Deadly Clan.

Who made TdC?

Rash aka Teubber and me aka fada made this clan in 2001 (correct me rash if I'm wrong ^^ ) .

Why did we made TdC ?

We both were in IWC (a very lovely clan) but we wanted to try something new, a clan of friends with no competition.

Did it work ?

Well at first, I must admit it didn't. Most of the worms community joined us, we were not bad in league but I can't say we were a clan of friends but the result in league were good. But with time, the clan hopper left us and we have started to form a real group of friends. I've seen several members in "real" life and it's the case for most of the member. We are a group of friends.

is TdC active ?

No, it is not. I've to admit, as a leader of the clan I didn't play this game for age. People grow and start to stop playing video games ^^. The clan is not dead thanks to our bond. We still speak together via the forum and since we all are friends there is no goal to leave the community. The best example is Crazy, he left us sometimes ago because TdC wasn't enough competitive but he decided to join again  because in his opinion worms need clan like TdC and is doing all he can to make us playing again :). TDC IS ACTIVE AGAIN!!

What is the goal of this thread ?

Well, if you're not 10 years old, know what is a proper and is sick of clan with only one word in their mouth "league league league". Maybe TdC is made for you. And since we all are getting older and play less and less we need new blood (no evil smiley :'(). In this case you might concider joining us :).

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 05:14 AM by Crazy »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: About TdC
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 09:25 AM »
Welcome to TUS, zippeurfou :)

since we all are getting older and play less and less[/color]

May I ask how old are you?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 09:31 AM »
Of course I'm 22 years old :).
We all are around this age.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 10:11 AM »
Nice work Fada :) You can give Fada the admin rights of the forum MI, as he is the leader of the clan, and I`m sure he`ll be as much around these forums as myself  8)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 10:14 AM »
You can give admin rights to him yourself :)
Checkout your clan edit page ^^

since we all are getting older and play less and less
+
Of course I'm 22 years old :)

I'm 25, Should I quit worms now? xDDDD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aragorn

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 11:08 AM »
I've once played with a guy who claimed he had 43, so I guess you've got lots of time to play yet Monkey ;)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 11:12 AM »
Ohh my record was 40 ^^

Offline beer

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 02:17 PM »
tdc= the dead clan XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (jk)

drama queen iz back

Offline rash

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 10:08 PM »
43? omg that was me har har liesss
Good History of da clan Fada, i think u said the main thing about us

Offline Aragorn

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 07:24 AM »
you forgot about one, there's still contest on how much  beer can you drink one day

what's the current record i don't recall? :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 11:02 PM »
Oki MI, thx =) I remember a guy named saltire or something like that who said he was 46 I think, he was very good at shoppa tho ^^ about the amount of beers, no one can beat polaks/germans, so I give up :P

Offline noam

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 11:12 PM »
u forgot much history :P
like GreenDevil joined too no?
and shimon was co-leader also ?
and anzas made us cool progs :D
and me :D ?
Themida is the best way to improve reversing skills

Offline rash

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 05:42 PM »
har har noam didnt forget our history !!!
i think fada just made it quickly or he would have to make a book about us, our members and all our intern constest héhé
And my record was 5L héhé

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 06:33 PM »
héhé there is some secret story noam ^^.
In Fact, GreenDevil made the clan with us but I guess nobody remember him and how good he was in RR ^^.
Also, shimon made some crazy music with worms.
Anzas made nice prog.. There's a lot to say :).
Maybe if I'm motivated i'll write some post about our history :).
Rash, remember when I had to call a taxi because glady and you were too drunk to give a call ? ^^

Offline Crazy

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 08:57 PM »
It would be a book the size of the bible, Rash!  ;D Anyway Fada, I`ve given both you and Rash admin rights to the clan now, there`s a lot of features we can add to the clan page, lets go ahead :]