Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:59 AM

Author Topic: HELLO AGAIN !!!!  (Read 3570 times)

Offline llRoXll

HELLO AGAIN !!!!
« on: April 21, 2013, 10:31 PM »
Hey hey everyone, for those who know me lemme give you a cyber hugh, for the rest let me introduce myself. I'm rox, real name Oscar, been playing this since 1999 i think the year it released, but stopped playing like 3 or 4 years ago due to my private life and job. I eventually found the CD of w:a and installed to check stuff but now i got no job and have enough time for some games daily.
Joined tdc a lot of time ago lol (i can't f@#!ing remember when), but been in WcD and LoR clans in wwp and in w:a some made by bored oldschoolers like: TheOne, Anubis, Fudo, etc...  Active clans for 2 or 3 months then died.
EDIT: joined 6 years ago, i saw the post of fada "10 years"

SO........  Hope we will meet in game and have fun together, by the way i was used to be most rope player but due to my suckness at roping nowadays i'll be up for everything.

Here i finish the post, KISSES !!!!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:21 PM by llRoXll »

Offline zippeurfou

Re: HELLO AGAIN !!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 10:46 PM »
Hey Rox,
Glad to see you around ! I hope to catch you in ag for some games ! :)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 07:34 AM »
Do not be so modest Rox, i saw then u own in rope, cant wait for some clanners.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 07:46 AM »
Hey hey everyone, for those who know me lemme give you a cyber hugh, for the rest let me introduce myself. I'm rox, real name Oscar, been playing this since 1999 i think the year it released, but stopped playing like 3 or 4 years ago due to my private life and job. I eventually found the CD of w:a and installed to check stuff but now i got no job and have enough time for some games daily.
Joined tdc a lot of time ago lol (i can't f@#!ing remember when), but been in WcD and LoR clans in wwp and in w:a some stupid ones made by bored oldschoolers like: TheOne, Anubis, Fudo, etc...  Active clans for 2 or 3 months then died.
EDIT: joined 6 years ago, i saw the post of fada "10 years"

SO........  Hope we will meet in game and have fun eachother, by the way i was used to be most rope player but due to my suckness at roping nowadays i'll be up for everything.

Here i finish the post, KISSES !!!!!
rox, i definitely remember you from the old days but cant say we played all that much, but as far as updates go: fudo got serious about his career and left this community years ago.  as far as theone, he was living a little outside my hometown with his new wife as of last year.  hes doing well and pops in here now and again.  good to see a familiar face, in a matter of speaking of course.

Offline llRoXll

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 08:02 AM »

[/quote]rox, i definitely remember you from the old days but cant say we played all that much, but as far as updates go: fudo got serious about his career and left this community years ago.  as far as theone, he was living a little outside my hometown with his new wife as of last year.  hes doing well and pops in here now and again.  good to see a familiar face, in a matter of speaking of course.
[/quote]

Ya, we haven't played that much together but i also rmember you clearly. Hope you are active to play fun or clan games, i don't really matter about it :D

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 08:41 AM »
Welcome back :)

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 12:31 PM »
I remember you very well from the old wwp times(2000-2002), esp WcD and LoR clans :), and then I believe me might have met on WA, too. My nicknames were SaYmO0n and zEr0 back then but I was rather a newb so I don't expect you remember me.

Anyway I'm looking forward to playing with you again :).

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline rU`

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 01:27 PM »
hello roxito!!
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline theredi

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 01:40 PM »
oyoy roxeiro greetings from Weedland ;D

Offline Husk

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 05:13 PM »
u owned the roping scene in wwp! welcome back

Offline rash

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 06:53 PM »
heyey rox, good to see u getting back héhé

Offline llRoXll

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 09:37 PM »
Thanks everyone !

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 10:25 PM »
u owned the roping scene in wwp! welcome back
volcom

Offline Husk

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35 PM »
yes volcom aswell

volcom, rox, insertnickhere etc. owned the roping scene in wwp!

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 11:22 PM »
but not husk for sureeeeeee :D