Forums
April 20, 2024, 09:06 AM

Author Topic: Sup  (Read 1566 times)

Offline m0nk

Sup
« on: May 13, 2014, 03:20 PM »
So whats up, anyone around? Fada..teubs?

You guys on other games? PS3, PS4? Clash of clans.. whats going on..update me and gimme user tags for thing. This site still the only wa league? Anyone been on WWP? Shhh WWP is still awesome... as we know I am its ambassador.

Cant believe CKC is still around. Anyone seen any LoR around? Not that you will remember who they are. So who are the decent ropers now? I assume some new school names I don't know?

Offline Maciej

Re: Sup
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 06:19 PM »
Hallo m0nk! CKC is doing well and still active :)
From LoR I remember only Tower yet (today's 'playing' under Leroy nick in cfc clan), but take a look here: https://www.tus-wa.com/groups/lor/ Do you know this guy?

Offline m0nk

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 07:36 PM »
Yea Glitch, he asked if he could.. I wasnt bothered.. didn't play anymore. I made that lor graphic on there when learning design maybe 10years ago ish? funny. 

Tower is still on, and active.. nice.

Offline m0nk

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 07:40 PM »
is Lales Lalo? is spanish..

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 09:01 PM »
lales and lalo are 2 different persons xD and <3 gLiTcH

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 09:27 PM »
So I was in this reopened LoR here with glitch for w while ;p
Lales is not Lalo, but Lalo is still possible to find on AG, he plays for cfc now too (ofc if you mean the same Lalo, Lalo from Puerto Rico).

Offline lalo

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 09:53 PM »
Hey m0nk, I am ready for some cbcs  ::)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 10:01 PM »

i played sali the other day

nothing changed
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 12:25 AM »
yoyo monk :)
Leroy is EL Fuega i believe today.
When are you going to make us some grave and map for you new awesome clan were you are damn too active ! (We know that VOK=MONK you learnt to speak finnish when you went in your hiney moon trip with voltage :D)

Offline lalo

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 12:33 AM »

i played sali the other day

nothing changed

At least he is not as bad as Sockzek.

Best Regards,

Marcin

;D

Offline llRoXll

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 05:26 PM »
So whats up, anyone around? Fada..teubs?

You guys on other games? PS3, PS4? Clash of clans.. whats going on..update me and gimme user tags for thing. This site still the only wa league? Anyone been on WWP? Shhh WWP is still awesome... as we know I am its ambassador.

Cant believe CKC is still around. Anyone seen any LoR around? Not that you will remember who they are. So who are the decent ropers now? I assume some new school names I don't know?
Yo monk !!!!!!!! here of course another LoR of wwp. I tried to play some months ago and it was empty, nobody is there.

I came again to worms a while ago but im inactive again due to the boringness of the server. Hope to see you around soon.

Offline m0nk

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 03:27 PM »
Aww looks at everyone who has cropped up!  Sockzek, lol those polish... those gams used to just be full of abuse.. so funny. What clan was he in?.. wqw was it? funny times. Lalo and Rox still around ha.. awesome.

Lor had an awesome flag at one stage, i forget who made them...

Offline m0nk

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 03:30 PM »
ALSO.. f@#! cbc.. remember WSL with Veg :x

Offline Maciej

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 06:03 PM »
yeh, wQw - wypasione Qrde wormsy, last game of this clan played on TUS in 2010 :)

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 09:43 PM »
hi m0nk :D