Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:41 AM

Author Topic: I`ve learned something today  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Re: I`ve learned something today
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 10:39 PM »
why do people post here if they don't have anything good to say?  :o
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 11:51 PM »
I think all community members got it already reading your agressive posts through the years, same inside game chats. I was almost triggered with your behaviour about my time proposal and that cow in our last meeting, it was about time when you apologized, that's ok when you don't lose your mind completely.
Btw, we have another cup match today in 10min, be ready!

Cheers.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline theredi

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 11:58 PM »

this was yr post btw... uaauaha what a storm you must have in yr head, turboy

Yes i like to think a lot, look like you dont. Whats the point of this post? Everyone can see it, i didint change anything. Look like you are having stormy part of your life. Maybe some day you'll realise some things and get back to be a cool guy i remember you were couple years ago or maybe i had bad image of you.

why do people post here if they don't have anything good to say?  :o

Its our nasty egos man. It tries to rape us every day, want to make us feel better than others and we should fight with it. Sometimes we simply loose.

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 02:47 AM »
this entire post is a complete irony

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2016, 06:27 AM »
I didn't really get yr delirium post, agains "them"... them who? yr ghosts? a chicken argument better than you. I still am a cul guy.

Offline theredi

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 02:31 PM »
huahua u are so weak im not even gonna answer to this but one last thing that i`ve to say:

I failed again today, I admit that it is mainly my fault because there are always some poor bastards who draw pleasure from being total dicks to others. I acted like one of those after ropa didint answer to my first post and then all the shit started. I shouldn`t`ve tried to be nice to him in the first place but i had hope that hes not gonna act like a prick he always is, stupid me. And then i acted like one of those pricks who im talking about. Long story short. Now u can keep writing all your bullshit srano and others, from now on im really not gonna answer to this.

Offline ANO

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2016, 02:36 PM »
you see ghosts... nobody is doing anything bad to you.. it's all in yr mind... take a break from the PC redi... it's summer time

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2016, 02:46 PM »
its all bantz mate
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2016, 04:43 PM »
As ironic as it sounds I can't remember whether I posted here or it just got deleted...

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2016, 10:52 PM »
As ironic as it sounds I can't remember whether I posted here or it just got deleted...
it's tdc forum. didn't get deleted.