Forums
April 23, 2024, 01:29 PM

Author Topic: banned? wtf  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Stuka

banned? wtf
« on: January 08, 2017, 08:12 PM »
Hi, what the hell is this? how do I solve it  :o

Offline WTF-8

Re: banned? wtf
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 08:27 PM »
There's currently a problem with a blacklist server which is used by Team17's WormNET. With that one server being "down", the blacklist check cannot be done, resulting in a "negative" response and a ban. Long story short, you're not the only one having this problem. Just hope it'd fix itself in a few days.

Meanwhile, you can try using an alternate WormNET server. To do that, start W:A, then go to Options, then Advanced, and enable the "Use community server list" option, then go to online play like you would do normally. Instead of throwing you right at Team17's server, it'll give you an option to choose a server yourself. I'd recommend "StepS' server". Note that there's no HostingBuddy on this server, so you gotta host games yourself (or using WormNAT2).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 08:29 PM by WTF-8 »
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Stuka

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 08:39 PM »
There's currently a problem with a blacklist server which is used by Team17's WormNET. With that one server being "down", the blacklist check cannot be done, resulting in a "negative" response and a ban. Long story short, you're not the only one having this problem. Just hope it'd fix itself in a few days.

Meanwhile, you can try using an alternate WormNET server. To do that, start W:A, then go to Options, then Advanced, and enable the "Use community server list" option, then go to online play like you would do normally. Instead of throwing you right at Team17's server, it'll give you an option to choose a server yourself. I'd recommend "StepS' server". Note that there's no HostingBuddy on this server, so you gotta host games yourself (or using WormNAT2).

I hope it is resolved soon, ty :)

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 10:26 AM »
StepS has brought HostingBuddy in here, hf
as well as WebSnoop http://wormnet.steps.club:17030/snooper/
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Slayer

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 10:32 AM »
I'm not banned but I'm almost alone there. So, Stuka, you don't lose much) 

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 12:49 PM »
Ahoy Websnoop users, please copy this URL of StepS:- http://wormnet.steps.club/
And paste it on the server panel, enjoy!

Edit:- And oh yeah, it sometimes doesn't work because StepS might be inactive sometimes.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 12:51 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline StepS

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 04:07 PM »
The issue has now been resolved by the EFnet RBL admins. However, if you got banned within the last 12 hours, you will have to wait (bans expire in 12 hours). Same goes for the WormNET bots.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]