Forums > Tech Support

Can't even minimize without issues.

(1/9) > >>

TheKomodo:
So when I minimize the game while playing the game, and return, I get this stupid rectangle thing on the screen:

When I minimize when in any menu but not playing, and return, I get this:

I've tried disable fullscreen optimizations.

I've tried super frontend.

I've tried changing nvidia settings.

I've tried compatibility.

I've tried every variation of WA advanced settings with every variation of the previous 4 so called "solutions".

Absolutely nothing is working.

You pay over 2 grand for a laptop and it doesn't even play a simple game  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I can't play this game like this, there is no way I cannot minimize during a game, i've been doing it for 19 years it's so natural to me like breathing...

Does anyone have a solution, does anyone even know WHAT THE F**K causes this bullsh*t? Because obviously Team17 don't give a f**k...

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on October 17, 2018, 11:27 AM ---Does anyone have a solution, does anyone even know WHAT THE F**K causes this bullsh*t? Because obviously Team17 don't give a f**k...

--- End quote ---

I agree with part where t17 doesn't give a f@#!, although they apparently fixed this with 3.7.2.2. update. (wormkit doesn't work)

If you still wanna use 3.7.2.1. - when checking "disable fullscreen optimizations", in same window try changing compatibility with some of the previous OS's.
My game only works with WinXP(sp3), maybe that will fix it for you.

TheKomodo:
Yeah apparently this is happening because I have Windows 10, and I can't use any other Windows because my music software, and VSTs only work with Windows 10...

Game worked amazing using Windows 7 on my PC but I don't have the PC anymore so only laptop.

I'll happily downgrade to 3.7.2.1 if that fixes the problem, I don't even remember upgrading to 3.7.2.2 in the 1st place, maybe an automatic steam update...

WTF-8:
could try windowed mode, I've heard it is good for avoiding graphics-related issues at a cost of forced frame limit

Sensei:

--- Quote from: WTF-8 on October 17, 2018, 05:24 PM ---could try windowed mode

--- End quote ---

Yeah, if you use vsyncs, windowed mode should solve problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version