Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:12 PM

Author Topic: Can't make a scheme with tools such as jetpack  (Read 910 times)

Offline dronkit

Can't make a scheme with tools such as jetpack
« on: March 22, 2020, 08:09 AM »
I have WA 3.7.2.1 and also the same happens with WWP. I'm sure this is a known behavior of the game, but to me it's a bug.

If you use a custom scheme, or even if you change one single option in a regular scheme such as intermediate, the tools in your ammo such as low gravity, select worm and jetpack are lost. Is there any way to make a scheme chosing the number of tools available, or modify the regular scheme without losing them?

Offline Korydex

Re: Can't make a scheme with tools such as jetpack
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 09:30 AM »
It happens because those tools are added to the game with hacks. You could try external scheme editors I guess

Offline StepS

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 11:57 AM »
You can edit the ammo of utilities and super weapons (including Select Worm) after you have completed all campaign missions and training courses with gold medals, and have achieved Elite in Deathmatch.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline dronkit

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 07:53 PM »
Thanks for your responses.

You could try external scheme editors

got any recomendations?

You can edit the ammo of utilities and super weapons (including Select Worm) after you have completed all campaign missions and training courses with gold medals, and have achieved Elite in Deathmatch.

I confess I found TeamEd and cheated all that, i'm the full wormage now, but still the options are incomplete. I don't want to have stock of armageddon and carpet bomb, I prefer to have the per-team special weapon. OK. The Select Worm appears, but no jetpack or any other tool.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 01:42 AM »
i'm the full wormage now, but still the options are incomplete. [...] The Select Worm appears, but no jetpack or any other tool.
That shouldn't be happening. I just reset my team file (and made sure this locked the extra options) and enabled Full Wormage via TeamED, that alone enabled all the unlockables. Did you maybe miss that you need to go into the "weapon cheats" menu (one of the buttons top-right, with a star) in the weapon configuration menu in order to get to utility options?
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline MonkeyIsland

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline h3oCharles

Offline StepS

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 09:18 PM »
The Select Worm appears, but no jetpack or any other tool.
You need to click the yellow star at the top right of weapon editor screen.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]