Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:05 PM

Author Topic: can't start a game  (Read 784 times)

Offline Guaton

can't start a game
« on: August 16, 2017, 01:39 AM »
Hello, how's everyone doing, its been a while hoho..

the thing is i installed worms armageddon downloaded by steam, it went smooth and i could join wormnet, eveything was going nice until i tried to play a shopper... the game got black screened, kinda stuck i believe, the nuclear symbol that appears when the game is loading didnt appear, not even the empty pot! nothing but a black screen... the worst is that i cant even close the stuck game, there's no way i can close it unless i restart the laptop, so annoying... it happened several times, i still cant play a game, not even offline, nothing...

my laptop is a sony vaio, windows 10 home, intel core i3-3227U 1.90 GHz (x64) , 4 GB ram, nvidia 740m 2 or 3 GB i dont know, 670 GB...

i don't think there should be any trouble with requeriments, i used to play it in a laptop worse than this one

i hope anyone can help me, i rly would like to play some games again

greetings

Offline Guaton

Re: can't start a game
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 02:18 AM »
solved XD! it was the resolution

if anyone doesnt know much about pc stuff and gets the same situation, check the resolution haha

bye

Offline Godmax

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:29 AM »
Well at least it took you 40 min in the night to solve the mystery puzzle, hope you had fun, if you like mysteries

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 09:10 AM »
WB guaton  :)