Forums > Tech Support

Creators update messed something up

<< < (6/8) > >>

Ytrojan:

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on June 09, 2017, 04:22 AM ---Stay XP.

--- End quote ---
Or at least stick with Windows 8.1 (and the newest WA version), which I haven't had trouble with, although results may vary.

Sensei:
Windows 1803 update seem to not fix problem entirely but it's better than 1703/1709 when it comes to WA.

Still not able to run the game without compatibility mode or unchecking "disable fullscreen optimizations", but at least now I'm able to use compatibility with Win8 (in earlier update only compatibility that was allowed was XP, which made game run much faster).

Win8 compatibility do feel like there's a bit of "input delay", but XP one was just too furious. Now need to get used to  Win7/8/10 feel, all over again. :)

Also, this update fixed IntesKeyChange too. In 1709 I needed to run it as administrator and then disable before entering the actual game. StepS proposed this run as admin solution, obviously.

There, just a bit info on new update if anyone had similar issues.

Woshee:

--- Quote from: Sensei on May 14, 2018, 04:42 PM ---Windows 1803 update seem to not fix problem entirely but it's better than 1703/1709 when it comes to WA.

Still not able to run the game without compatibility mode or unchecking "disable fullscreen optimizations", but at least now I'm able to use compatibility with Win8 (in earlier update only compatibility that was allowed was XP, which made game run much faster).

Win8 compatibility do feel like there's a bit of "input delay", but XP one was just too furious. Now need to get used to  Win7/8/10 feel, all over again. :)

Also, this update fixed IntesKeyChange too. In 1709 I needed to run it as administrator and then disable before entering the actual game. StepS proposed this run as admin solution, obviously.

There, just a bit info on new update if anyone had similar issues.

--- End quote ---
That's weird I played W:A on Windows 10 and didn't have any issues.
Maybe you have the graphics engine set to directdraw?

Sensei:
Update: Day after and its not working again lol. Need compatibility with win xp.
Windows 10 is still shit. Thanks for listening.

sock:

--- Quote from: Sensei on May 16, 2018, 04:48 PM ---Update: Day after and its not working again lol. Need compatibility with win xp.
Windows 10 is still shit. Thanks for listening.

--- End quote ---

Got problems with my worms too, maybe after last update, not sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version