Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:17 PM

Author Topic: steelseries 6gv2 kb problem  (Read 1054 times)

steelseries 6gv2 kb problem
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:31 AM »
possibly my kb is kinda broken sometimes mid turn my kb locks up and num/caps/scroll lights come on forcing me to reconnect the kb and even after pagedown doesn't work for a while.. ? anyone can help please? Might need to buy a new one

Offline Ytrojan

Re: steelseries 6gv2 kb problem
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 04:29 PM »
possibly my kb is kinda broken sometimes mid turn my kb locks up and num/caps/scroll lights come on forcing me to reconnect the kb and even after pagedown doesn't work for a while.. ? anyone can help please? Might need to buy a new one
Try replacing the switches with Cherry MXclones, like Gaterons.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Aladdin

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 04:37 PM »
I have a solution, put it on fire and buy another one  8)

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 08:45 PM »
Try posting on other game forums, mechanical keyboards are very popular and I bet some genius nerd somewhere has had the same problem and fixed it.

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 09:43 PM »
seems to be better only happened once today (d/c)

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 10:04 PM »
Try posting on other game forums geekhack, mechanical keyboards are very popular and I bet some genius nerd somewhere has had the same problem and fixed it.

just solder yourself a keyboard ffs