Forums
April 20, 2024, 06:39 AM

Author Topic: Full Wormage won't unlock. Plz help  (Read 1421 times)

Offline wormchamp

Full Wormage won't unlock. Plz help
« on: August 26, 2020, 05:12 PM »
Hello, I've gotten gold on all of the missions, gold on training, have reaches elite on dearhmatch and won several games, however full wormage isn't unlocking. This is extremely fruatrating, and any web searches just result in unlockers. Please help.

Offline Korydex

Re: Full Wormage won't unlock. Plz help
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 05:13 PM »
type boggysentme in main menu, if you have 3.8

Offline Kradie

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 05:28 PM »
Hello, I've gotten gold on all of the missions, gold on training, have reaches elite on dearhmatch and won several games, however full wormage isn't unlocking. This is extremely fruatrating, and any web searches just result in unlockers. Please help.
Wow congratulations! I remember completing everything 16 years ago lol.

You can also use this tiny program to unlock full wormage. Whichever is more convenient for you:
https://worms2d.info/Full_Wormage_Unlocker

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 07:52 PM »
gold on training
The basic training or all of them? You'd need all. If that's already the case, I dunno, might as well use those unlockers.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline StepS

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 08:08 PM »
There are several training challenges, not just Basic Training. Click the arrow at the top-right of the trainings screen to see them.
The gold medal is only required in these challenges. You need at least bronze in campaign missions, and Elite in Deathmatch.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline wormchamp

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 04:19 AM »
There are several training challenges, not just Basic Training. Click the arrow at the top-right of the trainings screen to see them.
The gold medal is only required in these challenges. You need at least bronze in campaign missions, and Elite in Deathmatch.

Ahh this was the issue! On one hand I'm relieved I don't have to use an unlocker or the cheat, on the other hand the rifle range and the ninja rope gold look brutal. Thanks for the tip!