Forums
April 16, 2024, 08:35 AM

Author Topic: I got banned in WA but I haven't online for a long time  (Read 1102 times)

Offline NotSebee

• Viet Nam Viet Nam
  • Want Play Roblos? Also known as: Anhaha2007
    • View Profile
I got banned in WA but I haven't online for a long time
« on: November 17, 2022, 12:27 PM »
Can anyone help me with this? I haven't online for a long time yet the server bans me, I tried the ip fix thing but no work

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: I got banned in WA but I haven't online for a long time
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 03:59 PM »
It happens very often with me too. I think it happens with me more often than with other players. When this happens there are other ways to play. You can join games via ArmaBuddy in Discord, via snoop.worms2d.info and via the command /url that the host can send to you. I'm not sure if it is possible to host when banned for no reason, but if it is, it is probably complicated.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 01:05 AM »
If you can not fix use GreatSnooper as workaround!

https://www.tus-wa.com/files/file-628/
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline NotSebee

• Viet Nam Viet Nam
  • Want Play Roblos? Also known as: Anhaha2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 03:45 AM »
It happens very often with me too. I think it happens with me more often than with other players. When this happens there are other ways to play. You can join games via ArmaBuddy in Discord, via snoop.worms2d.info and via the command /url that the host can send to you. I'm not sure if it is possible to host when banned for no reason, but if it is, it is probably complicated.
Thanks you, I connected to the game now (idk how to reply btw)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 03:49 AM by NotSebee »

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 11:50 AM »
Thanks you, I connected to the game now (idk how to reply btw)

You're welcome. If you want to host, there is still one way to do it that I forgot to mention. You can host with the people you want to play on the community servers, that don't belong to Team17. To enable community servers, you need to go to the advanced options menu.

The only problem is that the community servers usually are empty, so you really need to bring people to play with there. It's not the same as hosting in the Team17 server, but at least you can host games this way, until you get unbanned, what can take months to happen.

EDIT: ah and I'm not sure if it is possible to do this, but it might work: it might be possible to host in WormNET using Team17 server while banned via HostingBuddy. Using a snooper you can make a command to the bot create the room for you, and then you join that room via a snooper or armabuddy. But I never did this because I don't use snoopers and using snoop.worms2d.info website it didn't work, if I remember well.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 12:01 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'