Forums
April 19, 2024, 02:48 PM

Author Topic: Identity Theft & Abuse  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Kradie

Identity Theft & Abuse
« on: December 18, 2021, 06:27 PM »
Someone or some, are actively abusing my username Kradie & ob-Kradie'zar.

Help?

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Lupastic

Re: Identity Theft & Abuse
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 07:00 PM »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 11:56 AM »
Change urself, Kradie.

Offline FireRat2

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 02:39 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, this is an actual, serious issue. There's even multiple groups (i.e. on Discord or WhatsApp) where these complaints are quite frequent, and all of that had been reported at #worms like 1 or 2 years ago. I can't even think of any workaround that couldn't be deemed as "splitting the community" at some point, and I just doubt any solution could ever be "crisp clean". Guess any change change somehow requires getting the hands dirty.

On second thought, the actual problem at hand is that no one will take it seriously enough. After all, all this one guy (1 or 2? 3 at most) does is to accelerate this game's obvious fate, by banishing new players. LOL W:A could be a country and there would be little difference
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 02:56 PM by FireRat2 »

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 02:52 PM »
There are multiple people on this community as well who are always hostile towards newcomers and newbies with their shitty attitude and way of life, and then we are surprised that no one is using TUS nowadays anymore, and newbies rather change their minds and leave this already half-dead site. :) The moderation system sucks even here. Personal reasons trashtalking by inactive players who had been playing this game for 12-15 years.

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 03:34 PM »

Help?

Yes, you were acting very strange lately, to say the least. Or at least your nickname.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2021, 03:41 PM »

Help?

Yes, you were acting very strange lately, to say the least. Or at least your nickname.
Without finger pointing, I am fairly certain I know the culprit behind the theft of my Identity. This Individual(s), have been without rest relentlessly damaging my name, and perhaps you been unfortunate to encounter the fake Kradie. This is why I found you also very strange on our last chats.

I ask people to confirm my Identity on TUS or discord if they are suspicious.

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2021, 04:09 PM »
until there is no solution for password and security logging and such, maybe people should identify themselves among friends with secret questions like.. vaccinated? yes/no? :D friends will know the answers!

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2021, 06:48 PM »
brb grabbing popcorn

Offline FireRat2

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2021, 10:31 PM »
*drops the popcorn and slaps TheMadCharles*

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2021, 11:28 AM »
how dare you dropkick my midnight snack

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2021, 10:17 PM »
If you find Kradie just ask who favorite person is, if he says anything other than Donald trump you know it’s imposter

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2021, 10:26 PM »
If you find Kradie just ask who favorite person is, if he says anything other than Donald trump you know it’s imposter

^ +1 :-*

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2021, 01:33 AM »

Or maybe time have passed and he changed his favorite idol. Who knows?!
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kradie

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2022, 07:26 AM »
Someone has posted an Inquiry regarding Identity Theft to Team17. Though there are those who have said that Team17 does not prioritize old games, and are likely to Ignore the message. However I do salute the entity that took the Initiative to write this letter. I do think it was necessary to write to them even if the odds they will look the other way. It is better to do something than nothing Imagine if everyone wrote to them that would get their attention.