Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:22 AM

Author Topic: IP banned for no reason  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Bohemio

IP banned for no reason
« on: May 30, 2020, 02:22 PM »
When I try to join games, it appears "IP banned due to abuse of services". I can't play online, and I didn't anything to justify that. Help!!!!!

Offline h3oCharles

Re: IP banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 07:13 PM »

Offline Bohemio

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 02:58 AM »
When I try to enter, it appears "This IP is banned due to abuse of services. When entered the URL you posted, checked both sites, but my IP is not blacklisted in any of them. Can someone help?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 01:27 AM »
When I try to enter, it appears "This IP is banned due to abuse of services. When entered the URL you posted, checked both sites, but my IP is not blacklisted in any of them. Can someone help?

Option 1.
https://rbl.efnetrbl.org/remove.php
Request a manual removal by checking the Manual Review box, explain carefully your issue and wait their response.

Option 2.
Use a VPN software until your ip goes white listed, there are many of them (paid) and good options like Windscribe with a generous 10GB monthly for free. I don't think you will ever waste that much monthly for worms, and if you do, I don't know what prevents you from creating multiple accounts anyway.
Good luck!
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline marcusbaixo

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 05:14 PM »

Option 1.
https://rbl.efnetrbl.org/remove.php
Request a manual removal by checking the Manual Review box, explain carefully your issue and wait their response.

Option 2.
Use a VPN software until your ip goes white listed, there are many of them (paid) and good options like Windscribe with a generous 10GB monthly for free. I don't think you will ever waste that much monthly for worms, and if you do, I don't know what prevents you from creating multiple accounts anyway.
Good luck!

Same problem here. But my IP is not listed in EFnet or DroneBL. So I can't request a removal in "Option 1", cause it shows "IP not found in database".
There is any other way to fix it, or to contact the support of WormNet to fix this problem? I have friends with the same problem, and we have the Steam version of the game.

Offline Saint

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 09:36 AM »
my friend once came up with a nickname for a narcotic substance,and immediately after that he got banned,and no one can connect to his lobby even when using wormnat2,he re-installed the game many times but everything is useless,he can create with HB but would like to create his own lobby,since there are many possibilities,what should he do?it's been 2 years,lol

Offline Saint

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 09:38 AM »
should he use a vpn as well?

Offline GrO

• 🌞🌞🌞🌞♾️🌞🌞🌞🌞

• Poland Poland
  • ⚘🌹🌷 🌿 🌻 🍀 🌷🌹⚘
    • View Profile
    • 440Hz >>> 432Hz
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 09:40 AM »
...you can always use some snooper app (great snooper in example), or web-snooper eventually - as I remember some of these should make you able to see and join the games, and with wkWormNAT2.dll you'll probably be able to host your own games too.

...even the Light needs a background, or some dirt, to become visible... ...