Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:22 PM

Author Topic: Issues with streaming  (Read 440 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Issues with streaming
« on: July 04, 2017, 07:18 AM »
Ok so i've almost got this stream sorted, I want to be a reliable source of streaming important events for TUS/WA, as well as random funners and other wormy stuff, can even be active streaming Worm Olympics for you guys in the future.

Now i've got the settings nailed for streaming music production and making videos etc, just need to get WA stuff sorted...

This is where I really need your help, i've tried searching stuff online but can't find anything about Worms Armageddon, I could follow that for other games but I need people who specialize in technical WA stuff.

When using display capture, using the best/highest settings I can see:

When I am streaming in Roping resolution - 1920-1080 - It's perfect, stream delay is 8 seconds(good), and I have no lag issues at all, the feed is good quality.

When I am streaming in Default resolution - 1152-864 - Stream delay is 8 seconds, no lag issues, the quality is good, BUT, the video output shrinks and I am left with a huge black nothingness at the right side and below.

Also, whenever I quit, or minimize, or even end the game, the game crashes and I can only get my laptop back by using task manager to end WA.exe

When using game capture:

Using either Direct3D9 - When I try to start game, it crashes and I have to use task manager to end WA.exe

Using Direct3D7 - Game works fine but all stream gets is black screen

Using either DirectDraw - Game works fine but all stream gets is black screen

This is the error I keep getting when it crashes:

I don't want to stream in window mode, I can't play like that unfortunately.

Offline STRGRN

Re: Issues with streaming
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 07:28 AM »
wait you stream music production? twitch pls

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 07:29 AM »
wait you stream music production? twitch pls

Not yet, just getting started, will fill you in soon.

My channel is for Music production, gaming, and whatever else I feel like lol.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 07:56 AM »
I don't want to stream in window mode, I can't play like that unfortunately.
kek
don't play then, just stream
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural