Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:14 AM

Author Topic: Pro Snooper Help  (Read 719 times)

Offline Kangaroo

Pro Snooper Help
« on: October 29, 2013, 01:00 PM »
I accidently closed the Players list and Game list in pro snooper and cant get them back  :-X

I have tryed deleting Pro snooper and re downloading, even differant version and i still cant get them back :S. I would use another snooper but i have shit pc and this is only one i can use without lagging my game.

How do i fix this  :-X

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline DENnis

Re: Pro Snooper Help
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 03:12 PM »
Maybe just try ProSnooperFx: http://lookias.worms2d.info/download.php

At my old slow PC I had lagproblems, too. If you want to use The Wheat Snooper you have to manually change two important settings.

• At Channels and Chat: Click ☑ for don't open windows automatically, hide them to system tray.
  • At Game: Hide all Channel windows when u r starting a game.

If all windows r hided and u click minimize the snooper to system tray then the lag because of the snooper stops.

When I installed the newest snooper I had to manually delete the LOG files of the old snooper, because the logs of the newest snooper weren't compatible with the old log system. My CPU for Snooper always got to 99% when I opened it. Took a long time to fix it. GL
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 03:14 PM by DENnis »

Offline Kangaroo

Re: Pro Snooper Help
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 03:42 PM »
Pro Snooper FX works for me :) ty

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...