Forums > Tech Support

problem with GS, I can't host hostingbuddy

(1/3) > >>

Rumincheg:
Hi guys, such a problem with GS, I can't host hostingbuddy, only through the "host a game" button. The bot gives a message that the nickname does not match. What could be the problem? Screenshots in the attachment. I log in to GS under the username TUS/

Lupastic:

--- Quote from: Rumincheg on May 21, 2022, 05:49 AM ---Hi guys, such a problem with GS, I can't host hostingbuddy, only through the "host a game" button. The bot gives a message that the nickname does not match. What could be the problem? Screenshots in the attachment. I log in to GS under the username TUS/

--- End quote ---

Doesn't this mean that you don't have the same nickname "Rumincheg" both on snooper and on wormnet? Your name must be Rumincheg everywhere so that HB recognises you

Rumincheg:
don't I have the same nickname on wormnet? or I don't understand something))

Rumincheg:
Thanks you, Lupastic  for moving the topic)

Echiko:

--- Quote from: Rumincheg on May 21, 2022, 05:49 AM ---Hi guys, such a problem with GS, I can't host hostingbuddy, only through the "host a game" button. The bot gives a message that the nickname does not match. What could be the problem? Screenshots in the attachment. I log in to GS under the username TUS/

--- End quote ---

You have to wear the same nickname both in the game and on the snooper.
When you host with Hostingbuddy, first times you have to tell him that you will host from the snooper. Btw here it's a bit complicated to explain. I may help you step by step on Great Snooper. When I come back home I will connect and message you, then we can find a solution together. Ok? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version