Forums
April 16, 2024, 02:12 PM

Author Topic: white cursor in a game, cant left click  (Read 864 times)

Offline Asbest

white cursor in a game, cant left click
« on: August 15, 2018, 05:09 PM »
so today was 80% discont in steam for worms armageddon, i bought, and when i join the game, in some parts of menu i see white cursor, which is doesn't work. then I move to other part of menu and red cursor how it should be, and all works. can somebody help me?

i mean, in menu should be red cursor, when possible to left click, but in some parts of menu is white cursor, when is impossible to left click.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 10:09 AM by Asbest »

Offline Asbest

Re: white cursor in a game, cant left click
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 07:07 PM »
Up
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:17 AM by Asbest »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 02:37 AM »
Dunno why you "joined Light Side" by buying the game, previous version worked well, maybe you should go back to it?

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 03:25 PM »
I had that problem a few years ago. It turned out that my mouse wasn't properly recognised, and when I replaced it with a different newer one, the problem stopped. I identified the problem by the ping sound that the PC made when the cursor appeared.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 05:05 PM »
I found a problem. When you in "WA.exe -> compatibility -> Disable full screen optimization" uncheckmark this option, there is not white cursor, but you can't minimize from main menu, coz when u back, there is white screen. when u checkmark this option, there is white cursor in some parts of menu, and it is impossible to play. someone know how to fix it?

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 06:58 PM »
uninstall WA and see if the problem still happen!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.