Forums
April 25, 2024, 02:26 AM

Author Topic: Unlock ports  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Chelsea

Unlock ports
« on: June 13, 2017, 06:16 PM »
Hi

I have new routher, and I need unlock ports again (to host), I think I did everything well, but I still can't host, could you tell me, whe should I do? Maybe i did something wrong :/

Offline Sensei

Re: Unlock ports
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 06:18 PM »
Hi

I have new routher, and I need unlock ports again (to host), I think I did everything well, but I still can't host, could you tell me, whe should I do? Maybe i did something wrong :/

Some routers have problems with port unlocking. (mine is one of them)
To avoid all of the fuss, just use Wormnat2 module. You'll be able to host.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 12:08 AM »
Your PC having same IP all the time? I have reserved particular IPs for each device and i always know who is who in my network.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 03:54 AM »
Wormnat2 module doesn't work for me.

I'm using mobile hotspot while waiting for internet installation, maybe it doesn't work that way?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 11:19 AM »
Wormnat2 module doesn't work for me.

I'm using mobile hotspot while waiting for internet installation, maybe it doesn't work that way?

Maybe it's a stupid question but did you enabled wormkit modules in wa settings? and did you get rid of old exwormnat2 files etc.?

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 12:49 PM »
Maybe it's a stupid question but did you enabled wormkit modules in wa settings? and did you get rid of old exwormnat2 files etc.?

Maybe it's a stupid question but did you enabled correct grammar in Sense(i)ttings? and did you get rid of bad aerial schemes etc.?

Offline Godmax

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 01:49 PM »
Is it IPv6 only? Then you cant open ports for Worms. Otherwise just open 17011 for your pcs ip should work without a prob.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 02:15 PM »

Maybe it's a stupid question but did you enabled correct grammar in Sense(i)ttings? and did you get rid of bad aerial schemes etc.?

You come a long way from spamming my snooper window to play with you. Don't know what's your problem, amigo, but from now on I would appreciate if you'd be quiet ;)