Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:05 PM

Author Topic: Why does screen brightness change while moving around the map?  (Read 1034 times)

Offline TheKaren

So I got my good keyboard back and i'm getting into Big RR again, however, I notice when my worm is at the bottom of the map, the screen is showing normal brightness, but when my worm moves up a bit, it goes dark again...

I've recorded a video, it's not great quality, but it shows the issue i'm having.

Now, here's the funny thing, when I record the same thing using OBS display capture, the playback is fine, the brightness stays high throughout playback, so the reason I used a webcam is to show you what i'm seeing and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to fix it, i've tried NVIDIA settings, display settings, google, everything, but nope... Nothing...

This does not happen in normal sized maps like roper which fit the whole screen using 1920x1080 resolution, the brightness is fine, it's only when using a map bigger than the screen.

If you have any ideas i'd love to hear them!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 12:16 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline Masta

Re: Why does screen brightness change while moving around the map?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 01:11 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:39 PM by Masta »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 01:34 PM »
Ahhhh! Not the same as that but similar, as I have a 27" Samsung Curved Monitor.

Menu>Picture>SamsungMAGIC> This was set to dynamic, so I changed that and working perfect now :)

Thanks for putting me in the right direction!

P.S. Glad to see you back to your old nick  :-*

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 01:55 PM »
Yeah, where is Noentity? Kekeity was it? They were very experienced. Too bad Masta ain't around to see them in action :P
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB