Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:29 PM

Author Topic: Weird bug with PX replay  (Read 843 times)

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
Weird bug with PX replay
« on: October 22, 2017, 01:56 PM »
I was playing with PX, used Earth Quake to round up the worms and one Battering Ram to one shot them all, after the explosion ( which knock 16 or so worms off the map ) the replay system kicks in and then it crash, has to open task manager to kill it 
What exactly caused it ? I've made as much as 21 kills before and there's no replay ( maybe because the damage ? idk... )

Offline StepS

Re: Weird bug with PX replay
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 08:40 PM »
Instant replays are probably very broken in PX. Make sure you never encounter them, and disable them in your scheme or play Direct IP games.
Unfortunately, crashes cause PX replays to become corrupt. They will be missing all the PX-specific data, because that is usually added after the end of the game.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 03:41 AM »
Instant replays are probably very broken in PX. Make sure you never encounter them, and disable them in your scheme or play Direct IP games.
Unfortunately, crashes cause PX replays to become corrupt. They will be missing all the PX-specific data, because that is usually added after the end of the game.

It actually didn't play a single time until I did the thing above 
So weird

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 08:53 PM »
This is why we need PX or a successor to it for 3.8! That way, people will finally upgrade from a 7-year-old version of Worms Armageddon.

Seriously, the version PX supports is older than my OPERATING SYSTEM! And I use Windows EIGHT POINT ONE!

Also, the version that we're all currently using is older than the PLAYSTATION FOUR! Yes. I REALLY hope that a PX successor is made for the new version. That way, there will be no incentive to stick to 3.6.31.0, which is so old, TrentBarton was still using the 2003 design for all of their buses at that point (if you're into buses), and I was still in ELEMENTRY SCHOOL! I was born on 7/9/2000.

Also, I was still in Middle School the last time a new WA version came out. Considering how 3.8 was 4 years in the making, 4.0 will probably end up being at least double that time.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 02:36 AM »
This is why we need PX or a successor to it for 3.8! That way, people will finally upgrade from a 7-year-old version of Worms Armageddon.

Seriously, the version PX supports is older than my OPERATING SYSTEM! And I use Windows EIGHT POINT ONE!

Also, the version that we're all currently using is older than the PLAYSTATION FOUR! Yes. I REALLY hope that a PX successor is made for the new version. That way, there will be no incentive to stick to 3.6.31.0, which is so old, TrentBarton was still using the 2003 design for all of their buses at that point (if you're into buses), and I was still in ELEMENTRY SCHOOL! I was born on 7/9/2000.

Also, I was still in Middle School the last time a new WA version came out. Considering how 3.8 was 4 years in the making, 4.0 will probably end up being at least double that time.

I think they just need PX to compatible with newer worms and less buggy + easier to use