Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:11 PM

Author Topic: Join us! Read here.  (Read 1775 times)

Offline j0hny

Join us! Read here.
« on: October 07, 2014, 06:21 PM »
Hello new friend :) Wanna join us? Write here a few sentences about yourself, How long you're playing worms, in what you can to play and how your shoe size XD

Wait for answer and...

And become one of the brothers of the clan TLaD  ::)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 07:19 PM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Prince_Egypt

Re: Looking for a cool clan? Join us!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 07:28 PM »
I am play ago 2012 :) My name at 2012  :PRINCE2012    at 2013: Pr1nCe2013   at 2014 : Pr1nCe-EgYpT

Btw there times i don't use full name until use Tag :)

In last I didn't play well and i got in last olympic bad rank  :/ because i joined to League at other game So i will back to league seriously in Soon Time :)

Offline j0hny

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 07:46 PM »
Hello :)
I am play ago 2012 :) My name at 2012  :PRINCE2012    at 2013: Pr1nCe2013   at 2014 : Pr1nCe-EgYpT

In last I didn't play well and i got in last olympic bad rank  :/ because i joined to League at other game So i will back to league seriously in Soon Time :)

Hello, Now why you didn't use Pr1nCe2014? :D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 07:19 AM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 09:36 PM »

Hello :)

Hello, Now why you didn't use Pr1nCe2014? :D
I used EgYpT last time  for CeleBrate of 6 Octobar  Now i use Tag of TLaD :) :D

Offline Degox

Re: Join us! Read here.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 06:58 PM »
hi guys, like me be part of your clan, eh good replayed worms 2 weeks after much inactivity, my best game is rope and'm improving slowly earth, I am from chile and I am attentive to your answers, thank you very much : D

PS: I'm with translator

Offline RIP

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 07:17 PM »
hola amigo  :)
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 09:02 PM »
hi guys, like me be part of your clan, eh good replayed worms 2 weeks after much inactivity, my best game is rope and'm improving slowly earth, I am from chile and I am attentive to your answers, thank you very much : D

PS: I'm with translator

Dont bother your English, the most important you understand basic words here, such as: join, host, attack, cow and kill him :D

Welcome to the TLaD ::)

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 07:35 AM »
Hey J0nny, i am interested in tlad. I've been on and off on Worms Armageddon a lot and recently just came back. I've been playing Worms close to 3 years now ( i believe) and able to play grounds schemes, but i'm working on rope schemes too. :)
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13