Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:41 PM

Author Topic: T17 for president but first for TRL  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Peja

T17 for president but first for TRL
« on: January 12, 2012, 12:12 AM »

To U all inactive born bng'ers. t17 ers.. vote for bng t17 to trl ! u wont play it for sure but that one vote can change yar life ! thx and i give you my  paypal, youll  send me for dat 5$.

Offline Kaleu

Re: T17 for president but first for TRL
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 12:28 AM »
your little surgeon avatar would be so much cooler if it was a worm under that outfit... maybe you could have someone handy sketch that up for you, would be a neat idea...

oh yeah, back on topic.....    no :p

your little UFO avatar would be so much cooler if it was a worm under that outfit... maybe you could have someone handy sketch that up for you, would be a neat idea...

oh yeah, back on topic.....   yes :p

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 12:30 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 12:29 AM »
king Spaazi, Papi MI and Sir César Vastuk

golden team17 staff xD

Offline Peja

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 01:43 AM »
your little surgeon avatar would be so much cooler if it was a worm under that outfit... maybe you could have someone handy sketch that up for you, would be a neat idea...

your little UFO avatar would be so much cooler if it was a worm under that outfit... maybe you could have someone handy sketch that up for you, would be a neat idea...

First of all... i love my avatar so ...no

and t avi kaleu

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 12:53 AM »

haha nicely done there :P