Forums
April 24, 2024, 02:38 AM

Author Topic: 10 cheating  (Read 15177 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: 10 cheating
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2015, 06:35 PM »
Was aware of some cheaters but never knew there are so many cheats until I saw first post in this thread.. Unbelievable!

Nice idea pizzasheet. I can start. Protostar aka xforce!? Don't know is that same guy.. But remeber playing with him few months ago. He was obviously using cheat atm, but whole game repeating: "Dude, it's just my style of roping".
Quite funny guy when I think about it :)

I've played with him some rrs and he uses Macro, but this has nothing to do with wormkit modules, he's a cool person tho.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2015, 10:00 PM »
That cheat module does not work with the latest version. That's why we advise everyone to play with the latest version of the game. If you ever found a cheat module to work with the latest version, please report that. :)
The cheat module has been developed so it can work with the actual version :)
I've notified CS in #worms a couple of times.
Here I post a replay. Weird thing is that, around the 10th minute of the game, the action in the replay is lost; turns just pass away, no worm movement, no chat, etc. I had not taken a look at that replay, I am surprised. I don't really remember if we kept talking, but I remember we almost finished the game, before I just quit. It's annoying. (Also I am not sure if I am the only one that can reproduce this, but I tried getting to the replay's end pressing space repeatedly, and I got bored @2:00.00 (2 hours))
Some minutes later, someone using #websnoop posted the cheat's download link (that is www.2shared.com or something like that), so everyone could use it. I assume it's the same guy. His nick is rarePepe, and he uses Indonesia's flag.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2015, 12:44 PM »
People have been using scripts and so forth since the beginning of time - ask anubis about this.  None of it has changed.  It is pretty obvious who uses it and who doesn't, and it is pretty hilarious when people try and deny it.  I don't see it as a rampant problem because I still don't think it makes you an exponentially better roper, so I just ignore it. 

For people to say it isn't widespread, is quite hilarious.  It has been failed to be addressed by tus at all for the most part.  But like I said, to me it doesn't produce a large advantage, so I say let them use their scripts. 

Offline Korydex

« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2015, 01:28 PM »
del
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:59 PM by Korydex »

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2015, 01:36 PM »
People have been using scripts and so forth since the beginning of time - ask anubis about this.  None of it has changed.  It is pretty obvious who uses it and who doesn't, and it is pretty hilarious when people try and deny it.  I don't see it as a rampant problem because I still don't think it makes you an exponentially better roper, so I just ignore it. 

For people to say it isn't widespread, is quite hilarious.  It has been failed to be addressed by tus at all for the most part.  But like I said, to me it doesn't produce a large advantage, so I say let them use their scripts.
Talking about this cheat module, it does give big advantage in some schemes. There are features allowing looking at opponent's weaponry (imagine Team17 and Inter/Elite and others, where ye dont have to memorise what he used), seeing invisible worms (imagine Ghost knocking, Kaos and other schemes with invisibility), constant laser sight (Mine madness and bunch of other schemes with sg), reading opponents team chat (obvious advantage in clanners), reading pms (it may contain personal information) etc.
My bit was exclusively regarding roping scripts.

The stuff you mention is gamebreaking.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2015, 01:43 PM »
Had same experience like Gabriel, 1 year ago maybe. Was playing shopper with some guy and he commented on every crate I picked up. He probably had whole artillery of cheats in that game, and enjoyed doing it. I know that's funners and moderators don't give a crap about that games, but it's really ruining the game for other players.. And who knows how many TUS players uses same cheat to get advantage in games.. It needs to be stoped somehow. But some douchebag will probably find a way to crack new version of W:A when it comes out, and he'll spread it all over wormnet. That's how things goes. Very sad imo.

Offline rU`

« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2015, 05:26 PM »
Go back to WWP, problem solved.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Marko

• What is custom title lol

• Croatia Croatia
  • HCP HCP clan

• Heart wants what the heart wants
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2015, 09:05 AM »
I'm so delighted with comments such as "go back to WWP". You truly are a hero here m8. You truly are...
Every time I come back to TUS, I realize my last signature was cringe

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2015, 05:44 PM »
wkCheatPack FOR W:A VERSION 3.7.2.1 *link removed*- FUNCTIONS AdvTimer, ArmSpy, CrateSpy, MineSpy, WeapFuse, InviSpy, ForceLazer, ChatSpy, CrateFinder
Videos or pics or GTFO
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:50 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!