Forums
April 20, 2024, 11:39 AM

Author Topic: 10 cheating  (Read 15135 times)

Offline AlTarf

Re: 10 cheating
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 07:35 AM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:55 AM by AlTarf »

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 08:10 AM »
Ok then problem solved, always use original worms exe, and if you must use wormkit, use it only against players you can trust.

You dont need both clients to be WormKit for lets say Cratefinder to work for 1 person right now, why would you need it for things mentioned above?

Also im just waiting for someone to reveal whos that person (people) that writes and shares the fancy wormkit modules. Isnt it only me that thinks of 2 right now? :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:17 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 08:14 AM »
Well, that other guy said they are wormkit modules, I assume they don't work with original wa.exe?

Offline Hussar

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 08:45 AM »
wtf, didnt knew it then thats things exist at all........
is possible for example to write a script which will show a message when some player will try to use those kind of shits???

lets go forward and show someone how it looks in game, so then we could better to catch these people which use it.

Offline Nullum

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 09:32 AM »
Ok then problem solved, always use original worms exe

I agree with it, but I'm afraid that players activate wormkit anyway.

I just don't understand why CS have permission to developed Wormkit to WA. And look now, it just destroys the game. But wkRubberWorm.dll is also nice funny stuff to WA, but it should be developed in update for long time ago.

Offline DENnis

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 09:44 AM »
Ok then problem solved, always use original worms exe, and if you must use wormkit, use it only against players you can trust.

LOL komo ... nobody, whos active in playing wa, start with wormkit.exe, wormkitDS launches the modules with dsound.dll while starting with the standard wa.exe!

I think the most people don't even know that there are so many cheats, so why do u want to share the informations about them? I'm not even interested in it and think it is NOT the right place to post this shit on TUS. I hate lamers. People who are so braindamaged to use cheats like that will play this game for some month and get inactive then because they'll get bored because they can't improve and will always stay as very bad noobs.

Offline Husk

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 10:34 AM »

LOL komo ... nobody, whos active in playing wa, start with wormkit.exe, wormkitDS launches the modules with dsound.dll while starting with the standard wa.exe!

I use wormkit.exe because I can host with it =) never heard of wormkitDS

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:37 AM by Husk »

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2012, 10:34 AM »

And what made you so sure about that? Just a guess or misinformation? Or maybe you are StepS in disguise?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:39 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline darKz

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 11:42 AM »
[...]
Or maybe you are StepS in disguise?

LMAO MAN! xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2012, 12:13 PM »
why is this thread still open??? it should be deleted.. wtf

can u provide links to all these cheats next??

Offline ozuh

• Japan Japan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2012, 12:14 PM »
I think the most people don't even know that there are so many cheats, so why do u want to share the informations about them?
t o    m a k e    p e o p l e    a w a r e    o f   w a y s    o f    c h e a t i n g ?

they'll get bored because they can't improve and will always stay as very bad noobs.
w h y    y o u    s t i l l    p l a y    t h e n ?

Offline Husk

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2012, 12:17 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline Crazy

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2012, 12:27 PM »
I love cheating, xspeed is the shit!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2012, 01:12 PM »
Yes yes, close this thread so no one reveals any further information about cheaters so they can continue to cheat in silence.

avirex logic
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Nullum

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2012, 01:50 PM »
Why close this thread? Why so secret?

:-\ It aint fair to other players who they lose to cheaters. :-\

If close this thread, then I can't report new cheats stuff to MI and worse is, in future will here always be cheaters and WA will die. So point is find a solution or disable them in next update somehow, so I can start to play TUS again. Because I don't wanna spend my time on cheaters...