Forums > TUS Discussion

A suggestion

(1/3) > >>

Uber:
Well Im sure some1 mentioned this earlier in some post, but cant be arsed looking for it, and its better 2 post a new topic so ppl will  notice.. :)

I was just wondering if it would be a good idea 2 make the clanner playoff a 8 team PO aswell. With the a minimum numbers of games (50) to reach them  of course.. I think it would make the clanning more active and more clans would have something 2 reach and aim for. And for sure there will be more excitement around a 8 team PO also. If u look at clanning now u have only 3-4 clans playing against eachother most of the time, and most played around 2-10 matches or so. And u dont need 2 worry bout activity (thinking 8 team PO wouldnt get the matches in the PO played in time) cause if clans play 50 matches in a season they will be able 2 play a PO aswell in most cases.

Its just an idea.. :)

Edit: I can see some1 saying; ya but its not enough active clans for this, but I think that if u make it so that its easier 2 reach PO, more clans will see they dont need a really big winning percent or rating 2 get in it. the way it is now u need 2 play like 100 matches and win most of them 2 qualify by season points, and clans give up after a short while cause they see they wont reach PO anyways.. :) I think this might boost the clan acitvity some.. at least get more clans involved in it.. :)

Ray:
Somehow I remember that it is already like this, in case eight clans reach the qualifications to participate in the playoffs, then there are eight clans. Is that right?

Maciej:
Or maybe take 6 clans to PO and make 2 groups per 3 clans where everyone fights against everyone and 2 bests go up, then just normlay known PO?

Ray:
How about 7 clans to PO, every clan plays versus every clan every scheme in best of 5? lol

darKz:
Every clan should qualify for playoffs.
Not. :P

On a more serious note, are there actually 8 active clans? lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version