Forums > TUS Discussion

Active players loyal to inactive clans...

(1/3) > >>

TheKomodo:
If you want to play Clanners but get anxious at the thought of leaving due to long lasting friendships...

Maybe turn the clan into a community then join an active clan?

These days you CAN have your cake and eat it!

MeTonaTOR:
Noty, will stay with UC as long as tus would exist :D

EDIT: what a 900th post waste lulz

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: MeTonaTOR on February 13, 2024, 11:20 PM ---Noty, will stay with UC as long as tus would exist :D

EDIT: what a 900th post waste lulz

--- End quote ---

Waste? Or perfect because it shows your dedication to UC?

Also, if you turned an inactive clan into a community, it's still the same thing so you literally aren't losing anything!

It's actually protection incase the other players come back, all you need to do is make the community a clan again!

MeTonaTOR:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on February 13, 2024, 11:23 PM ---Waste? Or perfect because it shows your dedication to UC?

Also, if you turned an inactive clan into a community, it's still the same thing so you literally aren't losing anything!

It's actually protection incase the other players come back, all you need to do is make the community a clan again!

--- End quote ---

For a waste i meant that i could have used my 900th post to cheer my "activity" :D

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: MeTonaTOR on February 13, 2024, 11:20 PM ---Noty, will stay with UC as long as tus would exist :D

--- End quote ---

CONGRATULATIONS...

MeTonaTOR

ON YOUR 900TH POST!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version