Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:14 AM

Author Topic: Advanced Search  (Read 981 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Advanced Search
« on: February 01, 2022, 11:37 PM »
I don't know if this is really necessary, but it would be nice to have an advanced search button on TUS. You could search for name of the file + the author/uploader (at the same time) like WMDB search, or search for maps with schemes attached only, or search for map dimensions / size, or search for other stuff.

TUS is growing in terms of files and posts, so this could be helpful thinking in the future. Just a suggestion anyway, the search the way it is already finds a lot of stuff, but sometimes I feel I'm not searching well because there are often too many pages of results, and even using the sections or the quotes to make the search more restricted, sometimes I don't find exactly what I wanted.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 11:43 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Online Lupastic

Re: Advanced Search
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 11:58 PM »
yea, if you write "fly shopper" in the searchbar and select to sort it only for maps, and you get every kind of wxw maps even mole shopper maps too just because fly shopper has the "shopper" word in it ???
but if you simply write the word "fly" you will miss the results cuz most maps are not saved with this name. also, if you write "fly" and sort it for maps, you will find SSR maps there, because the author mentioned the world "fly" as you are flying with the sheep :D

same goes if you search "fly shopper" for schemes, there you have 4 pages long results which all consist the word "shopper"