Forums
May 15, 2024, 02:06 AM

Author Topic: Tired of taner in the shoutbox?  (Read 3129 times)

Re: Tired of taner in the shoutbox?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 07:42 PM »
Aww, joke about 10 euros was a nice one, if I would be admin in tus, Id give ya moderator rights xD

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 09:37 PM »
I love that a thread about blocking taner ends up with the same maturity level as taner's posts.

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 10:23 PM »
lol
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 11:14 PM »
Boy.. that escallated quickly

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2013, 11:29 PM »
ANO you've been warned before about the exact same behavior.
Muted*

Asbest, you're also on the line. Your posts are deleted.
so let me get this straight.....ano is verbally abusive and muted, asbest is verbal abusive and has tried to steal user accounts on tus and isn't muted.....justice.

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 11:45 PM »
Asbest was banned for 2 months if I recall correctly. Not sure why you neglect that.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 12:02 AM »
OMG, guise. If you guys like democracy so much, why not ban people based on %of votes (of course the poll would be initiated ONLY if someone seriously breaks the rules).
I think in this case it would easily be 90% for 'yes'. All in all, it's what community wants that matters, right?

Guise... srsly!!!!!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 12:14 AM »
Asbest was banned for 2 months if I recall correctly. Not sure why you neglect that.
dark, imagine a user trying to steal users accounts on every other community site you've ever been to.  the very idea that hes still a member, let alone able to post is preposterous.  the idea that after he tried to steal my account info, he is still here posting is insulting, as it must be for other people.  the judgement of the mods here is terrible.  this wouldn't be put up with on any other site.  thats not me spewing my usual nonsense, thats just a fact.

Offline darKz

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 08:10 AM »
Gotta +1 that Wally.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Asbest

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 04:36 PM »
Boy.. that escallated quickly
hi
OMG, guise. If you guys like democracy so much, why not ban people based on %of votes (of course the poll would be initiated ONLY if someone seriously breaks the rules).
I think in this case it would easily be 90% for 'yes'. All in all, it's what community wants that matters, right?

Guise... srsly!!!!!
ok
dark, imagine a user trying to steal users accounts on every other community site you've ever been to.  the very idea that hes still a member, let alone able to post is preposterous.  the idea that after he tried to steal my account info, he is still here posting is insulting, as it must be for other people.  the judgement of the mods here is terrible.  this wouldn't be put up with on any other site.  thats not me spewing my usual nonsense, thats just a fact.
ok lets make it clear.
1) I just no needed to steal TUS members accounts, I was just dabbled.
2) It was just impossible to steal accounts or just join by other nickname, because I didn't know passwords. The max what I could to do ( I didn't wanted actually it was automatically send, as I said, I was just kidding around ) it send
" do u wanna change password? " to emails of users. Sorry for that actually. So I got my ( lets be honest ) not fair 2 months ban just for my naughtiness harmless... But I already got my punishment for naughtiness and this topic should just be closed once and forever.
Any questions, Walrus? No? Then back to swim.

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 04:46 PM »
ok lets make it clear.
1) I just no needed to steal TUS members accounts, I was just dabbled.
2) It was just impossible to steal accounts or just join by other nickname, because I didn't know passwords. The max what I could to do ( I didn't wanted actually it was automatically send, as I said, I was just kidding around ) it send
" do u wanna change password? " to emails of users. Sorry for that actually. So I got my ( lets be honest ) not fair 2 months ban just for my naughtiness harmless... But I already got my punishment for naughtiness and this topic should just be closed once and forever.
-1 sorry

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 05:21 PM »
Quote from: Ray
TUS is getting nastier.

-  Ray
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 05:53 PM »
Quote from: Ray
TUS is getting nastier.

-  Ray
:o

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 06:30 PM »

Yeah, Walrus, get back in the f@#!in' water!
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi