Forums > TUS Discussion

Awards banter

(1/2) > >>

TheKomodo:
I don't think we got as many votes as previous awards but feel it's an accurate reflection of the community atm :)

https://www.tus-wa.com/awards/

Spoiler! ViewBest sig for me haha wasn't expecting that, glad whoever voted found it amusing :P

Spoiler! ViewWhoever voted for saltys bng against sniper for best shot, thanks, that was a cool moment to remember!

Did anyone get all 3 votes right in anything? The closest I got was voting coolest clans but voted 3rd 2nd and 2nd 3rd.

Spoiler! ViewBit shocked dibs got most boring wormer, but I guess it's not an insult he just likes to focus a lot :)

Spoiler! ViewWas cool to see chuvash win Intermediate, remember playing TEL with him when he was a beginner, amazing progress.

Korydex:
I got all 3 votes right in best elite player, best streamer, contributed most to the game and best overall clan

Mega`Adnan:
I'm the 3rd funniest and lazy wormer. Funniest thing is good, but I wonder how am I so lazy? :D

TheKomodo:
Godmax 3 awards in a row is the definition of wild

Senator:
Some surprises: Sbaffo dominated in TTRR but placed behind dibz in RR, Lukz was 2nd in EAC 2016 but placed 7th in Elite, Instantly won Classic league twice in 2016 but got only 1 vote in allround (from me) :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version