Forums
April 19, 2024, 05:45 PM

Author Topic: Cavern borders in map upload  (Read 617 times)

Offline xrn83230

Cavern borders in map upload
« on: July 03, 2021, 12:57 PM »
After struggling with this for numerous maps and hours, i still can't seem to find an answer. Is it possible to upload a map via TUS map editor that has cavern borders (only a ceiling, basically)? If so, how does one go about doing that. The option in the editor itself only toggles between full border and no border and can't be right clicked, unlike in the game editor.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Cavern borders in map upload
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 02:13 PM »
At the moment TUS map editor only toggles the borders on and off.  I'll put this feature in a few days. (Right-click to add toggle top border)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline xrn83230

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 02:15 PM »
At the moment TUS map editor only toggles the borders on and off.  I'll put this feature in a few days. (Right-click to add toggle top border)

Thanks a ton! And just to confirm, if i upload a map today, will i be able to change its border setting later without creating a duplicate? I think i did that once already, but i honestly can't be sure.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 02:37 PM »
Yes you can. You can click on icon to modify your maps any time.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.