Forums
April 24, 2024, 11:14 PM

Author Topic: Communities limit and dead groups  (Read 4955 times)

Offline Kradie

Re: Big Rope Race Generator (BRRG)
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2022, 06:37 PM »
<3
Did you donate to LEGION yet, Sensei? He has done wonderful work for this community. Show some gratitude and support, and finally, respect!
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Sensei

Re: Re: Big Rope Race Generator (BRRG)
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2022, 09:39 PM »
Did you donate to LEGION yet, Sensei? He has done wonderful work for this community. Show some gratitude and support, and finally, respect!

Are you really going there? After requesting MI to change whole donation system to suit only your needs cause it's against your belief to donate 2$ to a site where you practically live last 10 years.. Just because you wanted an extra community slot? You felt ashamed after my post ha? Well, that's good. You should've!

Yeah, I don't mind giving few bucks to Legion or anyone else that made WA better. Spent lot of time generating maps in his program and if money is how gratitude should be shown, 5$ won't make me richer or poorer.

Now go offline for rest of the evening, Kradie. It can just go more downhill for you from this point. Cool your head and come back tomorrow. Stay cheap! <3

Offline Kradie

Re: Re: Big Rope Race Generator (BRRG)
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2022, 09:46 PM »

Are you really going there? After requesting MI to change whole donation system to suit only your needs cause it's against your belief to donate 2$ to a site where you practically live last 10 years.. Just because you wanted an extra community slot? You felt ashamed after my post ha? Well, that's good. You should've!

Yeah, I don't mind giving few bucks to Legion or anyone else that made WA better. Spent lot of time generating maps in his program and if money is how gratitude should be shown, 5$ won't make me richer or poorer.

Now go offline for rest of the evening, Kradie. It can just go more downhill for you from this point. Cool your head and come back tomorrow. Stay cheap! <3
I never requested extra community slot, just proposal.

You ought to donate him some money, you do love his program a lot and he deserves it. Proud of you.

Downhill for Kradie? There was never such thing, you are deluded Sensei. You are not very Impartial as a moderator.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline FireRat2

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
Re: Communities limit and dead groups
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2022, 07:13 PM »
Come on guys. Just come on.