Forums > TUS Discussion

Cup's threads.

(1/2) > >>

Dulek:
I don't know if only I've noticed that, but when you want to send yourself to the newest posts in one of Cup's thread, it just stops on the top of that thread and on its first page. It doesn't send you where you would like to and that's annoying.

MonkeyIsland:
Can you tell me the path you defined by 'sending' yourself? I mean the links you click on step by step ...

Dulek:
Forums & Posts -> Unread Posts -> click 'See the newest posts' on a Cup's thread -> check what happens. Nothing happens, it should move you to the newest posts, but instead nothing happens and you are at the top of the thread you've chosen.

MonkeyIsland:
If the topics listed there has more than 15 posts, then under the topic name there are their page number links. You are clicking on the topic itself, that's why it shows you the cup page. click on its latest page number to go to its last posts.

HHC:
You are right Monkey, but I think the problem is that it takes you to the top of the cups page. When you want to read the last post in the discussion it should take you to this post, but instead it starts at the top of the page and you have to scroll all the way down, past the cup info, the k/o phase and the group phase. I believe that is what Dulek is saying  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version