Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:36 PM

Author Topic: Donations  (Read 110092 times)

Re: Donations
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011, 04:31 PM »
Yes, but it would be even more "appealing" if the forum name went the same pretty shade of green as it does in the shoutbox!
worm and learn

Offline HHC

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2011, 04:38 PM »
Meh, blue would look nicer. The green looks like you've been skanked.

I want my $2 back!!  :D

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2011, 04:50 PM »
yeh, then let people choose another colour for their forum nick. Honestly it would be so much better!
worm and learn

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 02:10 PM »
I always hated websites which force you to register just because you wanna read one forum post or you wanna download some files. So in creation of TUS I made it open to everyone as much as it was possible. TUS is created to improve this game in many aspects free of charge and will continue to be the same way.

Since these years of hosting TUS, I've had donation offers but because of some technical problems I couldn't put any donation link which is available now.
Please note there will be no difference between members who contribute donations to this site or not. You won't be skipping any rules. All site rules apply to its members no matter in what "membergroup" they are.

As a thank you for your donation, you will be put into a new membergroup and your color will be changed to green. (limited amount of time, depending on how much you donate)

Don't forget to mention your TUS name in the comment of your donation!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 05:29 AM by MonkeyIsland »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 05:37 PM »
I would donate some money but I don't have PayPal.. :( 
Is there any other way? Maybe to pay in some bank on your account? Dunno, I ain't good with this virtual money thingy, I've always used only cash... ;x

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 05:43 PM »
I would donate some money but I don't have PayPal.. :( 
Is there any other way? Maybe to pay in some bank on your account? Dunno, I ain't good with this virtual money thingy, I've always used only cash... ;x

same here......  >:(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 06:27 PM »
I'm not paypal expert but I think if you have credit card, you can use its numbers via paypal page.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 06:31 PM »
I'm not paypal expert but I think if you have credit card, you can use its numbers via paypal page.

I haven't got -_- only card from bank

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 06:36 PM »
It's ok mate. There's zero expectation from TUS members. :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 06:39 PM »
MI, how long will I keep mah color?

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 06:42 PM »
Depends how much you gave! Honestly MI, also changing the forum colour to green would be great. It will create further incentive to donate and continue donating, and it will also subconsciously further entice others into donating. Trust me!
worm and learn

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2011, 06:54 PM »
Also, you should tell people already how long they'll keep their color status.

Exemple: 1$ = 2 weeks
             2$ = 1 month

Offline SPW

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 07:13 PM »
guess the minimum fee is $5.

And chelsea, when you got paypal account, you can easily transfer from your bank to it. No creditcard needed, only paypal account which is such an easy thing to make (if you're not underage).

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2011, 07:15 PM »
I DONATED $500 BUT ASKED MI TO DONT CHANGE MY COLOR COS I DONT WANT TO CALL SOME ATTENTION. K? TY .
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2011, 07:46 PM »
LOOOOL NINO.

i'll give some money when i'll get a job... OR NOT !!!