Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:49 PM

Author Topic: Donations  (Read 110070 times)

Re: Donations
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2011, 08:14 PM »
Depends how much you gave! Honestly MI, also changing the forum colour to green would be great. It will create further incentive to donate and continue donating, and it will also subconsciously further entice others into donating. Trust me!

People should only donate if they want to donate :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2011, 08:21 PM »
I dont want to lose my yellow, so I would donate some $ if you give me a special yellow for it ^^

gold-yellow would be nice :)

(dont take this post too serious)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 08:26 PM by SPW »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2011, 09:01 PM »
I hardly believe MI`s intentions is to make people donate money from time to time in order to keep their colour ;X

Offline chakkman

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2011, 09:06 PM »
Yep, i think his primary goal is to be lousy of cash soon. I heard he already bought himself one of these:

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2011, 10:02 PM »
I know I know, im just saying it would be nice to have a "reward" if you like, for donating. For example being able to choose another colour for your forum name. Spaazi would happily donate $2 a month to keep his forum name green!
worm and learn

Offline Ramone

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2011, 11:56 PM »
Actually, I feel more like taking MI for a nice dinner at some fancy restaurant.. Instead of donating... :)
Eeeeh... ;x
One day, I hope.. ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2011, 01:06 AM »
hehe ye nail, i asked MI to have a diferent color than green too, i just find it is cool each one get the color he/she wants, but he told me sell colors is lame :(

But he told me it could be done, we just have to discurm about it and he would implement.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline SPW

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2011, 08:19 AM »
Actually MI is already selling colours for money. Since human are easy to "fish" for some details like colours, it was defeantly a good move by him. At least 50 % of those people who already donated they did it cause of the green colour and not to help TUS in first spot. 

To be honest: That was a damn great turn by MI. He is the perfect business man! :)

Offline Agneau

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2011, 08:21 AM »
Ramone, MI is already married.

See with crazy u have more chances :)

Offline chakkman

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2011, 09:05 AM »
To be honest: That was a damn great turn by MI. He is the perfect business man! :)

I actually told Wormiverse exactly the same yesterday, genius move. :)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2011, 09:14 AM »
Actually MI is already selling colours for money. Since human are easy to "fish" for some details like colours, it was defeantly a good move by him. At least 50 % of those people who already donated they did it cause of the green colour and not to help TUS in first spot. 

hah, I agree, I wanted to pay to get this green colour, as green is my fav and looks pretty cool here :D
(but unfortunately I don't have paypal and I'm only poor student anyway... :P)

Offline nino

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2011, 10:19 AM »
well ye it was a nice move by him, but actually hes JUST selling the green one, cos i made a good offer to have another color he didnot want to sell xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline SPW

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2011, 12:37 PM »
well ye it was a nice move by him, but actually hes JUST selling the green one, cos i made a good offer to have another color he didnot want to sell xD

Just wait. A good business man always keeps in touch with possible clients. ;)

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2011, 01:40 PM »
Spaazi would happily donate $2 a month to keep his forum name green!

I would also hapily drink 'till death!!
I donated 20% to help TUS and and 70% to be green
And I gave more than 2$ bastards!

The last 10% is beacause I was drunk when I realised we could be green for money :(