Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:46 PM

Author Topic: f@#! premade clans n shit, time to grow some balls  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Triad

f@#! premade clans n shit, time to grow some balls
« on: June 08, 2019, 06:54 PM »
(👉🏿 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)👉🏿
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 01:40 PM by Triad »

Offline h3oCharles

Re: f@#! premade clans n shit, time to grow some balls
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 07:05 PM »
I wish could play WA too if communication levels are going to be high. Sometimes playing with randoms on WormNET can get boring

Do you plan on doing some live streaming? Also Discord plz

Ain't a pro, my skill level in a nutshell:
Aerial: Below Average
Big RR: Average, I prefer playing alone 30sec with nana
BnG: I suck
Elite: I suck
Hysteria: Below average
Intermediate: Pretty good (I think) as long as I get good spawns
Roper: I suck
Shopper: Pretty good
Team17: I suck
TTRR: I suck
WxW: I suck
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 07:22 PM by TheMadCharles »

Offline Triad

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 07:20 PM »
I am not planning on streaming, personally. You should ask others about it.

I think some kind of highlight moments for clanners would be nice. Imo YouTube vids can gather more people than twitch.

What I hope for now is to see the number of people down to this idea.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 07:44 PM »

Since I graduated from High School last tuesday, I have an update on my skill levels.

DEFINITELY Ain't a pro, my skill level in a nutshell:
Aerial: I'm pretty much average, OK.
Big RR: I suck at this, and I HATE losing control.
BnG: I'm not THAT good, but I know the rules.
Elite: Not that good, but not total suck.
Hysteria: Average, basically.
Intermediate: Slightly above average
Roper: Far Below Average
Shopper: Below average
Team17: Not the best at this, but I'm not the worst either.
TTRR: I suck, but at least I can get from start to finish on easier maps.
WxW: I am AWFUL at WxW! I can barely hit 2 walls, let alone 3 or more.

Abnormal: Pretty decent, I play best with this.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 08:52 PM »
Since I graduated from High School last tuesday, I have an update on my skill levels.
I hope you redeem yourself from the below 50% activity rate from cups

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 10:41 PM »
I honestly can't play for shit on this laptop keyboard & monitor, it really makes all the difference having a big monitor and proper keyboard, but I would be up for some clanners for the sake of activity lol.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 05:25 PM »
I hope you redeem yourself from the below 50% activity rate from cups
I don't have time, because of my daytime schedule. I live in the American Pacific timezone, while many of you are from Europe. When I'm awake, some of you are sleeping. However, I'll try my best.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 07:01 PM »
Nice post, thanks for sharing

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 03:54 AM »
So.. your moment of courage expired? It could work, I could recruit someone to cfc too.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Saint

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 06:41 AM »
I honestly can't play for shit on this laptop keyboard & monitor, it really makes all the difference having a big monitor and proper keyboard, but I would be up for some clanners for the sake of activity lol.
I played all my games on an old laptop, it’s old 11 years old, little RAM, it lags even with 8bit graphics, and constantly overheats, I downloaded a thermometer, it shows 90-95 degrees, it can sometimes overheat and turn off during an important game, I I lost my mouse a long time ago, I play with a wiped touchpad, my keyboard is even worse, I can’t press half the buttons, it often leads to errors in roping, and even more so in Elite where every fraction of a second is precious, I always play lying in bed under the shaft but I'm used to it and the game is pretty good :D

Offline Sensei

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2019, 07:09 AM »
I played all my games on an old laptop, it’s old 11 years old, little RAM, it lags even with 8bit graphics, and constantly overheats, I downloaded a thermometer, it shows 90-95 degrees, it can sometimes overheat and turn off during an important game, I I lost my mouse a long time ago, I play with a wiped touchpad, my keyboard is even worse, I can’t press half the buttons, it often leads to errors in roping, and even more so in Elite where every fraction of a second is precious, I always play lying in bed under the shaft but I'm used to it and the game is pretty good :D

Hahah... Gotta love the contrast between these 2 posts.

Saint, I respect you keeping this old site alive with league games. Keep rocking man!

Offline Triad

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2019, 08:44 AM »
So.. your moment of courage expired? It could work, I could recruit someone to cfc too.
I didn't get any feedback from community, and one clanmate considered clanning after our exams are done, so I kinda bailed temporarily. I am still down for the idea though, I can quit for a new clan for the sake of activity.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 09:18 AM by Triad »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2019, 10:57 AM »
People will be active during the summer, because of vacation. This will give a temporary boost in activity, but it will not last. Am I being cynical? Perhaps, but all I see now is talk as usual.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Sensei

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2019, 12:15 PM »
Kradie, you're not cynical. Just uninformed and unexperienced.
Everyone who ever participated in tus league knows that summer is always worst part of the year regarding activity.

Coming onto a forum of a dying league saying league is dying doesn't make you smartest dude around, either.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2019, 12:39 PM »
Kradie, you're not cynical. Just uninformed and unexperienced.
Everyone who ever participated in tus league knows that summer is always worst part of the year regarding activity.

Coming onto a forum of a dying league saying league is dying doesn't make you smartest dude around, either.

I figured that Summer Vacation is near, would mean people have more time to focus on other things such as WA.

I never said in my previous post that the league is dying. Though I am not denying it, and I have known this. Though WA is active as before.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB