Forums
April 25, 2024, 03:25 PM

Author Topic: Future of TUS  (Read 12396 times)

Offline SPW

Re: Future of TUS
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 05:39 PM »
Maybe only money could change it.

And my opinion about the avoiding thing. Just let them search for specific schemes, I dont see a problem there. So nino and avi can play clanners, also Random and me, Chicken and almog etc. There are a big number of One-Group-Types. Lindsay Vonn or Body Miller can do every discipline on skiing, but not most of the rest. So this is how tus classic is.

Everyone getting older, less free time, no need to play a scheme you dont like. Pure waste of time for me playing a ttrr, roper or wxw. But my sportmanship doesnt allow me to give a freewin to opponent. So at the end, I dont even start to play classic league. The biggest suckage: 90% of my opponents woulda pick a roper scheme against me cause they just wants the easy points instead of a good challenge by playing default.

And thats the problem from that allround system with a smaller community. Roping and default isnt even close to similar. I really hate to rope but like to play default, even today and tomorrow.

1v1 is ine thing. But I dont play clanner cause of that and every clan needs at maximum 4 members online at same time if not having allrounders in their squads.

Split it into default and roper classic leagues and lets see what happens. We cant lose anything.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 06:39 PM »
Bad idea, terrible idea.

If you keep dividing the schemes/players up then eventually the newer generations will hardly play each other.

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 07:03 PM »
exactly komo.... splitting up the leagues is a bad idea....

there for, as SPW said... you should not have a problem with SPW and Random searching for an elite only clan game....  THAT INCREASES ACTIVITY.

otherwise, SPW and Random have to wait until they also have Unique, and Darkz online to play with them.... what are the chances all 4 of them will be online???

try to open up your mind to this concept komo... Forcing ppl to play schemes will decrease the activity!!! NOT INCREASE IT...

in an ideal world, and a larger community (like darkone said) we could be stricter, and we can force ppl to expand their skill base if they want to compete in classic...

but thats not what the worms community is...

and anyway, you dont even play worms atm, you have no idea whats going on with the league, your speaking about this topic as if its a major concern in todays tus league, and its not... just because Pizzasheet has had a recent problems concerning someone avoiding a scheme, does not mean anyone else is experiencing the same problems...  i know im not.

If anyone says to me, ill single/clanner, but plz dont pick ttrr... im quite alright with that, i still have several other schemes to pick from, if they limit me to default only schemes, thats when i may decline the offer.... and that will be their problem, thats the challenges they accept as individual or as a clan, that their options to find opponents are more limited when they willingness to play each scheme is limited.... 

just try to wrap your mind around these facts.... because these are facts komo, not your twisted idea of "i think this, this and this, therefore they ARE facts" style of argument.

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 11:00 PM »
I don't see how this contradicts anything i've said, for me challenges have nothing to do with League skill, you can practise the same thing for hours and hours on end and get lucky once and win.

You're absolutely right. Practicing never helped anyone become good at anything.

[...]I think it's a f@#!ing fantastic idea[...]

Most people who are trying to put a point across would follow up that phrase with
because...
and then make sense.

That's how people have been posting in this thread. Just because you don't read past the "because" bit doesn't mean it isn't there :P Make your point. Just because you say something doesn't make it true.

edit: just an afterthought. It's a bit scary how often we agree lately, avi ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2013, 01:25 AM »
1st off, the point I am trying to make, is that SPW & Random shouldn't have to wait for other players, they should be willing to play any scheme at any time against any clan.

Our "community" is big enough to take this into account.

I am not suggesting to force people to do anything, I am actually suggesting everyone starts encouraging people to play any scheme at any time against anyone, instead of being picky, this would dramatically increase activity whether you both choose to believe this or not.

I don't play the game anymore, but I still follow it, and i've only not played it for what, 3-4 months, that hardly makes me inexperienced does it?

D1, I can't even be bothered responding to your poncy posts, it doesn't bother me THAT much.

Offline avirex

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2013, 02:25 AM »
komo, your talking about ppl who have played for 10 years, if they dont want to roper, they are not going to and you know it

even when proven wrong with facts, you still argue your point...   there is a word for people like you.

but honestly, its truly entertaining to watch you try to defend your weak argument, its just like the old times, aint it komo?

i mean it man, TUS needed some drama around here, and its good to have you back!! if anyone can spice up a forum with nonsense, its "TheKomito"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:28 AM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2013, 10:01 AM »
even when proven wrong with facts, you still argue your point...

Everything i've said is completely true, if people did what I suggest, the community would be WAY more active.

If you go on Wnet asking for specific schemes you would have to wait longer for someone to accept than if everyone was prepared to play any scheme.

The reason why you have to wait sometimes is because people don't want to play that specific scheme and so you must wait for players who DO want to play that scheme.

It's quite hilarious how clouded your mind is.

Your problem is you just don't want to admit I am right, it would kill you inside, your ego is too big for that because your avi the cool little black kid right?

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2013, 10:12 AM »
I have to admit im enjoying this topik. Welcome back komo. I agree one thing with you. People should not avoin certain schemes. But as it is said so many times in the topik already, ill say it again. People would RUN away. It would NOT increase activity. This is NOT an opinion.

btw i have been crushing avis ego lately by not letting him manipulate me, so you are wrong there komo ;D
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2013, 10:18 AM »
Lol, I don't care IF it would work or not, all I am saying is that IF IT DID WORK, and if people DID go along with it, it would increase activity.

And avi is trying to deny that telling me I am wrong, it's ridiculous lol.

Offline avirex

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2013, 02:11 PM »
So your saying that if everyone on wnet enjoyed playing every scheme... we would have more activity ?

Well, that's extremely intelligent thinking komo...

I can't argue that.

Here's one fir you... IF everyone in the WORLD did not fight, we WOULD have world peace.. and that's a FACT!

Offline Husk

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2013, 02:18 PM »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2013, 03:02 PM »
Here's one fir you... IF everyone in the WORLD did not fight, we WOULD have world peace.. and that's a FACT!

Exactly ! Now you're getting it !

Offline theredi

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2013, 05:57 PM »
lets just reset f@#!ing overall stats and start from the beggining, this is how the life circle is still running...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2013, 06:18 PM »
Like D2 ladders? Every 6 months the overall league stats reset and you have to start from scratch.  8)

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2013, 06:22 PM »
sounds logical cuz many overall top players are inactive

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win