Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:13 AM

Author Topic: Future of TUS  (Read 12268 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: Future of TUS
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2013, 09:02 PM »
It's not that bad Wolfgang, Wormnet is as active as before, if not even more active. TUS is in a downtrend, but like every league activity will variate over time. TaG only playing 50 clanners last season is not helping, why not gather your troops and get active again Cristian?

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2013, 04:02 AM »
It's not that bad Wolfgang, Wormnet is as active as before, if not even more active. TUS is in a downtrend, but like every league activity will variate over time. TaG only playing 50 clanners last season is not helping, why not gather your troops and get active again Cristian?

hey bard , but , I try everyday to find some clanner with Lukz , Bry4an , Dead and twy , but always some guys cant coz dont have a partner

now there are like 4 or 3 clans active , dt , tdc , aef? or sometimes inf , is not like before xd
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
16:27: Husks> xDDDDDDDDddddddd CoNcHeTuMaReEeEe!!!11111OnEoNeOnEoNe

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2013, 04:35 AM »
what about l3x? we are active too lol.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2017, 02:47 PM »
So a lot of the things suggested in this thread were already done:
  • money prizes in the league
  • overall stats reset
  • league split in default and rope
According to my calculations, so far, the league will have a significant rise (x4 games in singles and x2 games in clanners, the numbers could actually be a little lower) in the current allround season compared to the last classic season. Although I'm sceptical about how the playoffs will work. Also I'm sure the activity will be falling over time. I think the league simply won't have enough players in the nearest future. I'm not saying just close it, but I think it should adapt to a completely different system.
I think what Statik suggested is still the best idea, I mean the regular tournaments system. There's always an activity burst during WO time, although only a few players from this place are interested in playing it, mainly because of the poor choice of schemes there. So I think there has to be a sctrict set of schemes, something like FTM.
Also I see that activity in cups has fallen drastically in the last years. Its like people stopped caring about them at all, yet they still participate in it. There is an exception of course and it's CWT.

tl;dr: Let's have WO throughout whole year!

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2017, 08:47 PM »
There's always an activity burst during WO time

What about making a bot that'll make X amount of tourneys of selected schemes every day?

Offline Hurz

« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2017, 01:17 AM »
cant bot a mod.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2017, 05:59 AM »
FTM is what we are looking for I guess

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2017, 06:09 AM »

Yeah! Ftm tourneys were cool, too bad none played them though

« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2017, 07:33 AM »

Yeah! Ftm tourneys were cool, too bad none played them though
I already have the schemes ;P

Offline melbo

« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2017, 11:47 AM »
Come on guys,tus is a really bad-short idea. It's positive quickly to see the great importance given to the soull.
We would that the lightless idea can be write on? I think that this seems to see the write-road.
The solution?
It's more partecipating on the Tus Mega league : an infinite place  who play plays better. Can host? Yes,you should in the better. At the last,the idea seems to be an inusual site who all is free. I hope in Tus Free,the story can change yet.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 11:49 AM by melbo »
Restore!

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2017, 11:59 AM »
This is the thing about crazy people, they don't know they're crazy, that's what makes them crazy.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2017, 09:46 PM »
Woah...... I just noticed ...... TUS is dead????  I went to seasons information and it says the current season is disabled. If that's true it's a real shame!! TUS is an amazing site and league. Are there plans to start it up again?

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2017, 09:53 PM »
Woah...... I just noticed ...... TUS is dead? ???  I went to seasons information and it says the current season is disabled. If that's true it's a real shame!! TUS is an amazing site and league. Are there plans to start it up again?
Blame default and rope leagues.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline spleen17

« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2017, 10:29 PM »
Woah...... I just noticed ...... TUS is dead????  I went to seasons information and it says the current season is disabled. If that's true it's a real shame!! TUS is an amazing site and league. Are there plans to start it up again?

We have default / rope and allround leagues now, and they are far more active than the last classic season was.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2017, 11:16 PM »

We have default / rope and allround leagues now, and they are far more active than the last classic season was.
Link? I doubt it has nice graphs and stuff like TUS. What's the point reinventing the wheel?  ???