Forums > TUS Discussion

Game chat display on League Game details

(1/2) > >>

chakkman:
I dont think thats a good idea... I dont like the way ppl get exposed that way if they were in a bad mood, pissed off becuase they lost or something. That way we will have even more stupid comments than we have now. Please cut this, if some1 wants to read the chat he can either extract it or watch the replay.

Edit: Note that i also can't be arsed to have my "personal" in-game chat spread over the internet. Even we worms league players should keep some kind of privacy :).

Chicken23:
i actually agree here.

I can lose my head at times and also talk about personal things which i like to share with my clan mates, but not the whole community and internet.

beer:
its should be hided, and still see taht only if u dwnload the replay

pr:
MI wasted a lot of time to extract chats. Everyone can download replay and read all your priceless talks. There is no reason to hide them.

beer:
eya i guess MI waste more time with this that it should be, for realy xD. i've said this for him, and whats i think.
we just have a fuking superleague, so many tool lol, mutch more then enough.
but about chat, its should be hided. so why u use wipster?cose u wanted a privat mensage. still i dnt mind but, hided would be fair ae

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version